Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 May 2006
ok, so I've only tried it once so far, but my 3 week old boy likes to howl in the evenings, and not much will stop him usually. So after trying all the usual stuff, I remembered his grandma had bought us this CD. I put it on and within a few seconds the howling stopped! I couldn't believe it. As it continued to play, his eyes started drooping and eventually closed altogether and he was away with the fairies.

Now, obviously, every baby is different, and every situation is different, so I'm not expecting this to work on him every time, but it's not expensive so just give it a whirl!
on 6 October 2013
The CD was delivered in pristine condition ahead of the expected delivery time and is now being enjoyed by my lovely daughter and her baby to be!! Thankyou I would highly recommend this to others.
on 26 June 2009
Great quality with large selection of music. Use it everyday (baby is now 8 mths)
on 3 March 2016
Very beautiful and very useful CD, I and my baby ejoy that very much! Highly recomend. Prompt seller.
on 14 August 2015
good knock out pill for my son
on 29 August 2014