5.0 out of 5 stars Best sleep ever!
Published on 5 Sept. 2010 by Mr. Kyle S. Donnelly

2.0 out of 5 stars Good while it lasted, but not consistent quality
Pretty comfortable bed if you're lucky enough to get one that nothing goes wrong with.

Published on 15 Mar. 2012 by ulappa

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sleep ever!, 5 Sept. 2010
I bought this because we had family visiting and decided that we didn't want them to suffer. Originally we were gonna buy one of the bigger name brand beds that inflates itself. I personally grudged paying 150 for a bloody inflatable bed. So I decided to scan my favorite website for a better bargain and found that this product got amazing reviews. When I saw that it was only 50 I decided to get this one. Got it in, get this, one day. I ordered it on Sunday it arrived on Monday. When I got it through it looked tiny. I plugged it in and discovered that it was a monster and took up half the living room! Double layered and insanely comfortable. Was easy to start up taking only about 4-5 minutes to inflate. You turn it off when you feel its just right. It can operate on batteries or by a mains plug that neatly tucks away inside the device.

Honestly screw paying for the overprice and overrated range of beds when you get this equally awesome and equally comfy bed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth getting., 6 Nov. 2009
This is a good bed as a stand by, you will have a comfortable night sleep on this bed. Since purchasing it several people have slept on it, and so far all the comments have been positive. A little bit of advice when you blow the bed up, make sure that it is very firm and that way if it does deflate sightly during the night it won't affect your sleep. I have owned blow up beds before but this is by far the most comfortable to sleep on. It comes in a handy bag and is not to bulky so its easy to store. Its quick to blow up and just as quick to let down again. All in all I would say that this bed is a good buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good while it lasted, but not consistent quality, 15 Mar. 2012

The first bed I received held air well and was surprisingly comfortable until after sleeping on it for 2 weeks one of the seams on the top of the bed came loose, meaning that suddenly one of the inflated segments was double the size it should've been and one side of the bed was much higher than the rest.

I contacted Stack'em High, who've offered outstanding service all the way through, who then quickly sent me a replacement bed.

The replacement bed was worse though, because it simply doesn't hold the air properly!
After sleeping on it for a week I simply got fed up with sinking into it every single night and waking up in the middle of the night wrapped in cold plastic.
Stack'em High has now issued me a full refund.

I will be needing to buy another inflatable bed for guests in the future, but I won't be buying an Intex, I will be looking into other brands, even if they might be a bit more expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars inflatable bed review, 14 Jan. 2010
This is excellent. Fully inflates in about 4 minutes, really comfortable and deflates again in about 4 minutes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only fit for the dustbin, 28 Aug. 2011
After using my bed for a little while one of the internal connections failed completely resulting in a massive bulge in the mattress and rendering it totally useless. Only solution put it in the dustbin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 July 2011
After using it for 3-4 times during the same week the air mattress started to deflate over night. I deflated it completely and re-inflated it to no avail, this thing just lets air come out and there is nothing you can do.
Very disappointed with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Jan. 2010
I bought this product with fear of it deflating, but to my surprise, it was pumped once and used for four straight weeks without it loosing its shape. I would recomend it for any one interested. especially Intex products

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant product, 19 Nov. 2009
excellant product ideal for an extra bed we used it in a caravan awning and the girls who slept on it said they had great nights sleeping

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute waste of money, 18 July 2011
So disappointed with this product. We took it camping, thinking that it would be ideal but it deflated a little on the first night and then constantly on the second night. We went out and bought another airbed for the third.

Really rubbish and unusable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Queen airbed, 12 Sept. 2011
We were looking for a decent airbed,as what we have purchased from other sources,in the past,left much to be desired.Including such things as deflation during the night,and not very comfortable in use. We found this airbed,and it has surpassed all our expectations.It is very comfortable,and we found that no further inflation was required,during our week long camping holiday.This is the first time i have not woken up with backache!!!!.Also with the built in pump,inflation and deflation could not have been easier.We liked the fact that the pump took all the air out for you,which made it a lot easier on packing away