5.0 out of 5 stars Best sleep ever!
Published on 5 Sep 2010 by Mr. Kyle S. Donnelly

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
After using it for 3-4 times during the same week the air mattress started to deflate over night. I deflated it completely and re-inflated it to no avail, this thing just lets air come out and there is nothing you can do.
Very disappointed with this purchase.
Published on 18 July 2011 by Joaquin

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sleep ever!, 5 Sep 2010
I bought this because we had family visiting and decided that we didn't want them to suffer. Originally we were gonna buy one of the bigger name brand beds that inflates itself. I personally grudged paying 150 for a bloody inflatable bed. So I decided to scan my favorite website for a better bargain and found that this product got amazing reviews. When I saw that it was only 50 I decided to get this one. Got it in, get this, one day. I ordered it on Sunday it arrived on Monday. When I got it through it looked tiny. I plugged it in and discovered that it was a monster and took up half the living room! Double layered and insanely comfortable. Was easy to start up taking only about 4-5 minutes to inflate. You turn it off when you feel its just right. It can operate on batteries or by a mains plug that neatly tucks away inside the device.

Honestly screw paying for the overprice and overrated range of beds when you get this equally awesome and equally comfy bed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth getting., 6 Nov 2009
This is a good bed as a stand by, you will have a comfortable night sleep on this bed. Since purchasing it several people have slept on it, and so far all the comments have been positive. A little bit of advice when you blow the bed up, make sure that it is very firm and that way if it does deflate sightly during the night it won't affect your sleep. I have owned blow up beds before but this is by far the most comfortable to sleep on. It comes in a handy bag and is not to bulky so its easy to store. Its quick to blow up and just as quick to let down again. All in all I would say that this bed is a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars inflatable bed review, 14 Jan 2010
This is excellent. Fully inflates in about 4 minutes, really comfortable and deflates again in about 4 minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant purchase, 17 Mar 2010
Execellant product, easy to inflate and deflate and does not go down overnight.
Makes a good spare bed which stores away without using to much space.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 July 2011
Very disappointed with this purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute waste of money, 18 July 2011
So disappointed with this product. We took it camping, thinking that it would be ideal but it deflated a little on the first night and then constantly on the second night. We went out and bought another airbed for the third.

Really rubbish and unusable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bed! definitely recommend, 1 Mar 2010
Bought the bed for guests. Easy and fast to blow up. Remarkably stable once inflated. Does not feel squishy near the edge so you don't feel like you will fall off the bed. After it has been inflated it is easy to deflate and will fit back in its carry bag. Overall, very pleased with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Jan 2010
I bought this product with fear of it deflating, but to my surprise, it was pumped once and used for four straight weeks without it loosing its shape. I would recomend it for any one interested. especially Intex products

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant product, 19 Nov 2009
excellant product ideal for an extra bed we used it in a caravan awning and the girls who slept on it said they had great nights sleeping

1.0 out of 5 stars Only fit for the dustbin, 28 Aug 2011
After using my bed for a little while one of the internal connections failed completely resulting in a massive bulge in the mattress and rendering it totally useless. Only solution put it in the dustbin.