5.0 out of 5 stars Best sleep ever!
Published on 5 Sep 2010 by Mr. Kyle S. Donnelly

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
After using it for 3-4 times during the same week the air mattress started to deflate over night. I deflated it completely and re-inflated it to no avail, this thing just lets air come out and there is nothing you can do.
Very disappointed with this purchase.
Published on 18 July 2011 by Joaquin

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sleep ever!, 5 Sep 2010
I bought this because we had family visiting and decided that we didn't want them to suffer. Originally we were gonna buy one of the bigger name brand beds that inflates itself. I personally grudged paying 150 for a bloody inflatable bed. So I decided to scan my favorite website for a better bargain and found that this product got amazing reviews. When I saw that it was only 50 I decided to get this one. Got it in, get this, one day. I ordered it on Sunday it arrived on Monday. When I got it through it looked tiny. I plugged it in and discovered that it was a monster and took up half the living room! Double layered and insanely comfortable. Was easy to start up taking only about 4-5 minutes to inflate. You turn it off when you feel its just right. It can operate on batteries or by a mains plug that neatly tucks away inside the device.

Honestly screw paying for the overprice and overrated range of beds when you get this equally awesome and equally comfy bed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth getting., 6 Nov 2009
This is a good bed as a stand by, you will have a comfortable night sleep on this bed. Since purchasing it several people have slept on it, and so far all the comments have been positive. A little bit of advice when you blow the bed up, make sure that it is very firm and that way if it does deflate sightly during the night it won't affect your sleep. I have owned blow up beds before but this is by far the most comfortable to sleep on. It comes in a handy bag and is not to bulky so its easy to store. Its quick to blow up and just as quick to let down again. All in all I would say that this bed is a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars inflatable bed review, 14 Jan 2010
This is excellent. Fully inflates in about 4 minutes, really comfortable and deflates again in about 4 minutes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 July 2011
Very disappointed with this purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars loses pressure within a couple of hours, 8 Feb 2012
By halfway through the night you'll have very saggy bed.
It seems a number of reviews say the same thing.
Not recommended - an airbed that loses air is a waste of money.
Would give zero stars if possible.

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed on 3rd use, 25 Jan 2012
Airbed has only been used 4 times and on the last two occasions it deflated hugely (+50%) I have been in contact with the supplier and the airbed has been sent back for testing and hopefully a refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only fit for the dustbin, 28 Aug 2011
After using my bed for a little while one of the internal connections failed completely resulting in a massive bulge in the mattress and rendering it totally useless. Only solution put it in the dustbin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Jan 2010
I bought this product with fear of it deflating, but to my surprise, it was pumped once and used for four straight weeks without it loosing its shape. I would recomend it for any one interested. especially Intex products

1.0 out of 5 stars A bed for 1 week = worst product ever! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, 11 April 2012
I was really pleased with the product, had really good sleep during the first days using this. I was even thinking on putting 5 stars to this product.

THEN...

The airbed simply became USELESS. The sealant of the third layer broke (and I never over-inflated the bed!), so a micro hole start to desinflate it.
And don't even try to fix the bed with the patch that comes with the bed. IT DOESN'T WORK! Even worst: the hole became a LOT BIGGER!

Desperate, I tried to fix it with tape, bandages, but without any success. So I had to sleep on the floor for 2 nights... Thanks Intex!

And as someone said before, they said that they couldn't replace the bed or refund the money, as my first night was ok (like this could prove something).

VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE LACK OF AFTERCARE CUSTOMER SERVICE. (2)

In conclusion... A waste of money! DO NOT BUY THIS!

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty product and terrible customer service - DO NOT BUY, 13 Dec 2010
We bought this bed in September and on using the bed for the third time it deflated half way through the night. On contacting the company to get a replacement, it took us 2.5 months to get the faulty item collected and a replacement delivered.

HOWEVER the replacement bed was delivered to the wrong address and the company refused to correct their mistake and arrange delivery to the correct address. This issue has still not been resolved as the company (and Amazon) have refused to rectify the problem.

In addition to purchasing a faulty product from this company, the customer service was shocking and is not an experience I would wish on anyone.

I hate giving negative feedback but feel this is well deserved in this instance as if someone had let me know how incompetent this company is, we would not have purchased their product.

DO NOT buy this product.