Colour Name: Coal|Change
Price:£9.70 - £57.00

on 5 January 2012
The size is wrong. Description says "Product Dimensions: 14 x 40.6 x 53.3 cm", actually it's width: 16 cm, height: 21 cm and deep: 5.5 cm.

This bag has some design flaws:

1. The front pocket has a zip-slider so big that doesn't open fully. It's dificult to reach anything inside that pocket if you don't have small hands.

2. The fabric that separates the front pocket from the main pocket is poor. I have had this material before, sort of a layer of thin plastic, and it tears with keys or pens.

Outer material seems strong and durable, and the strap is wide.
on 12 December 2011
This is the only bag I will use now, it's so light, waterproof and has secure zips, enough room for essentials, even a small umbrella.
on 11 September 2010
I ordered this for a trip abroad as I didn't want to be carrying a small rucsack about all day, unfortunately I couldn't fit my travel tickets in without folding them so I went for the Eastpak Flex instead.

The main compartment is slightly smaller than A5 (which I think limits the use-ability of the bag), though you could still fit in a small guide book and a digital camera, there is also an internal zipped pocket. The front pocket was very tight to get my hand in which makes it difficult to use for anything. There is a zipped pocket on the rear which is quite roomy.

It is of sturdy construction and well made. Size 21 x 15 x 4.5 cm, Volume 2.5 litres.
on 9 September 2010
Perfect small bag to keep hands free eg travelling, as tourist- fits large purse, and phone, comfortable, good-looking and tough. Not large enough for water bottle.
on 11 November 2011
A very useful compact design to hold wallet, phone, etc. Some design changes would make it better. 1.It would be useful to have a pen loop to stop the pen disappearing to the bottom of the bag. 2.The front pocket is difficult to access. 3.But the main drawback, mentioned by another reviewer, is the shoulder strap. This is like car seat belt webbing and has very rough sharp edges which is uncomfortable and scratches the neck when the bag is worn across the body for security and dig into clothing pulling off bobbles of material. Surely there is no need for industrial overkill on the strap - something narrower and comfortable is needed. Hope Eastpak will be informed.
on 17 February 2014
As I need two crutches when I walk, I needed a small bag to carry my Kindle, hankie, 500ml of water out onto the porch when I go out to sit with our dogs - perhaps not a "typical" user, then. But this does the job perfectly. I love the pattern, it's a quality item, so 100% recommended.
on 25 October 2011
I use this shoulderbag everyday. It is well made, strong and large. I can insert a book (A5 format, a novel),a mobile, a mp3 player, earphones with hard travel case, a snack, a wallet. There are tree pockets:two outside and one inside; all pockets have a zip. It is a bit expensive.
on 25 January 2012
I love Eastpak, they make the best stuff, so I wanted a small bag for little trips and to use on excursions when I go on holiday.
The bag is well made and has plenty going for it, the only gripe is that is about a centimetre too short to hold my kindle.
on 8 July 2014
I bought this bag for a recent trip to Malta, Sicily and Rome and it was perfect.

It's small so heed the warnings of other reviewers if you are after something larger, there are some good YouTube reviews that give you a good idea of capacity.

The bag will typically hold a bottle of water, travel book, phone keys and that's about it. Essentially it means you don't have to hold things or have them in your pockets which was exactly what I was after. I now use this bag all the time as it's so convenient.
on 5 September 2010
I've ordered this for my wife and she's very happy with it. Since she has it, this is the one she most frequently uses. She says it's just about the right size and likes the look of it as well!