Format: DVD|Change

on 24 January 2015
Box and disks in perfect condition.
on 24 September 2014
I love Stan's chin. It's huge.
on 19 August 2014
A set of laugh out loud dvd's!
on 5 February 2006
American Dad feels like a lazy follow up to Family Guy to me. They took a winning formula, swapped the characters personalities for exact opposites, threw in an alien and a talking fish and whacked it on the air. I'd still recommend it any day of the week however, because it's hilarious. It's still genius, it's still funny, it's just not quite Family Guy.
on 25 February 2016
Very funny. Very clever...
on 6 April 2015
Brilliant and good quality.
on 16 November 2007
This is a great show. The only reason I haven't yet purchased it( I borrowed it), is that it isn't the whole of season 1, even though the way it's advertised would lead you to believe it was.
So untill Season 1 is released as a complete season 1 I won't be buying it, I'll settle for re-runs on T.V.
on 22 October 2015