5.0 out of 5 stars Good copy, no coasters
I bought a set of these to copy films, tv programmes etc that I had recorded on my Toshiba RDXV48 - 160Gb Hard Drive DVD Recorder & VHS Combi With Freeview and so far I have not had any coasters. The copy quality is good and the top can be written on using a proper DVD pen.
Published on 17 Jan 2009 by John Meanwood

2.0 out of 5 stars Strangely variable
The first 15 to come out of the box burnt perfectly, with no problems burning, verifying the data, or accessing it afterwards.

Of the last 10, I think only 2 worked. Spent a morning trying to burn a DVD and used them all up with no success. Very frustrating. Bad sectors on the discs, which meant that the film played perfectly up until that point on the discs...
Published on 6 Jun 2011 by TS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good copy, no coasters, 17 Jan 2009
John Meanwood (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch, 9 Mar 2007
K. Pai "kppai2002" (Jersey, Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
These discs have been really good to me. Out of almost 100, not a single one has failed to burn on my Lite-On DVD recorder . The only minor gripe is that you cant handwrite your titles on the discs but hey you can stick them in a plastic wallet or DVD case instead. No problem. Its better than buying cheaper lesser known blank DVDs half of which turn out to be coasters.

4.0 out of 5 stars TDK DVD+R Blank Media, 15 July 2009
J. Williams (Nottingham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TDK T19444 16x DVD+R 50 Piece Cakebox (Accessory)
It is rather difficult to review blank media other than to say that one has had no poor results from their use. However,I have so far used some eleven of these TDK DVD+R discs without any problems.Should the remaining thirty-nine prove as successful I shall continue to buy them.Prior to my own purchase this brand was recommended to me by a friend who uses no other.
J.Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Does as it says on the tin!, 28 Dec 2009
Simon Wigman "sw_uk" (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TDK T19444 16x DVD+R 50 Piece Cakebox (Accessory)
The dvd's are very good. Have had no problems writing to them, and to add additional items to them later. They also hold a lot of data. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 26 Feb 2011
This review is from: TDK T19444 16x DVD+R 50 Piece Cakebox (Accessory)
These represented a 100% successful burn rate for me and the quality was first class. I tend to burn at slower rates because the quality seems better but I did try these at higher speeds with no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Let me also add 5 stars, 25 Dec 2009
JPM "JPM" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Let me also add 5 stars ...I'm very happy with the product, price, placement and promotion

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 15 Mar 2009
Does what it says on the tin, great value product. I have only used one or two so far and they have worked fine no problems.10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap n' Cheerful blank discs, 4 Aug 2009
N. Beattie "Hamilton Rhodes" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
25 blank DVDs! On a spindle!
I have had no problems with these discs. I use them to back up music and data files and they playback with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery of a good item, 12 July 2011
This review is from: TDK T19444 16x DVD+R 50 Piece Cakebox (Accessory)
I don't know what details other purchasers are looking for, when buying DVD+rs. But I can say, that apart from being round and shiny, the DVDs that I have tried so far seem to work perfectly and retain a decent clarity of picture from the original recording on the hard drive. The seller was quick I didn't use the more expense postage option but it was delivered quite promptly. Would definately consider buying theses DVD+Rs again and using this seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Reviews!, 4 Jun 2008
If you want a cheap, reliable set of DVD-Rs, and don't mind the fact that they don't have individual cases, then look no further. With this set you get 25 disks for, at the moment, 5 quid. Unlike disks from other manufacturers, these do not become corrupted halfway through the burning process, or fail on 97%. They are compatible with any burner, and play without problems. Each disk is almost 5Gb, meaning about 6 hours of film, or thousands of your best pictures can be stored. The recording process is quick, and the final product is exactly as you want it to be. The cakebox is easy to store, although i prefer individual cases which do take up more space in your house. Of course, you can buy sets with cases, but for those of you who don't mind, this is perfect