5.0 out of 5 stars ARAMIS-THE BEST OF THE LOT !!
Published on 28 Nov 2011 by J. Molyneux

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor - Perished stock?
Published 6 months ago by E.J.W.

5.0 out of 5 stars ARAMIS-THE BEST OF THE LOT !!, 28 Nov 2011
J. Molyneux "jgmolyneux." (england.) - See all my reviews
i have used aramis since the 80s . i first smelled it on a friend of mine,it was absolutely gorgeous, but i didn't know what it was at the time and funny enough,i never asked and didn't see him for a while after.the next time we met i then found out what it was and knew i had to buy some.i have used it from the 80s upto the present day and it still remains my first choice aftershave when i go out.i've tried them all and nothing touches it.the thing with aramis,apart from it being so distinctive,is that as strong as it is,it's a smell that will last the whole evening and will smell as strong the next morning when you wake up as it did when you put it on the night before.it isn't sickly or overpowering it's just so very very pleasant.infact..it's unique ! i have had loads of comments off the ladies and gents alike and all theses years gone by i have still not smelled one as good.there are some lovely ones out there but it's aramis for me.i would recommend it to anyone.you won't be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Aramis Eau De Toilette fragrance review, 6 Jan 2012
This review is from: Aramis Eau de Toilette - 110 ml (Misc.)
If you are over 50 years of age then this is the Eau de Toilette for you. It doesn't have that sickly odour that smells as if you have been hanging around the confectionary counter at your local ( if you still have one ) corner shop, for too long. Nor the smell of the local tobaconist.
Many of my female friends have remarked that I 'smell nice tonight', rather than exclaiming 'What ARE you wearing'! So, a rather alluring fragrance, that has a smell that elicits a smile rather than a frown!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful aroma, 2 Jun 2012
I find this aftershave to be quite delightful, and it hasn't once generated any kind of adverse comments some other aftershaves have caused me in the past.

It lingers for quite a few hours, and several ladies have commented on how it "smells nice". For an aging unattractive plain boring bloke, it's a breath of fresh air to have such comments! And the wife likes it too (not the comments, but the aftershave aroma)

This is the Eau De Toilette version (plastic bottle with a spray) - I prefer this as I find that it's much easier to apply even though ml for ml it is a little more costly, but for the traditionalists who like the splash on with a glass bottle, then this one is just right for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars aramis classic edt spray., 19 Dec 2010
J. Molyneux "jgmolyneux." (england.) - See all my reviews
i first smelled aramis in the late 80s when i was in a club, a friend of mine passed me and i got a whiff of it,(i didn't know what it was at the time) and it was a couple of years later when i met up with the same friend in question and he was wearing it again and this time i asked what it was.once he told me it wasn't long before i bought some.over 20 yrs has passed since and for me it is still the best aftershave about.oh i know they are strong words in todays climate with all the modern ones that's about and i admit,there are some really nice ones,i've tried loads' but i swear,none of them touch aramis.it will still be as strong smelling the next morning.i often smell my shirt the next morning on waking and its still a lovely fresh smell that eminates off it. it's unique,it's individual,long lasting and doesn't have that sickly smell that many of the modern brands have.some people regard it as old hat,simply because it's been around for so long,but for me,it's still the best and i still receive many comments when out.
don't get me wrong,i do have many aftershaves and there are quite a few i like and wear for best,kouros being another gorgeous aftershave,the edt version obviously.i always buy the spray.if i had to name a few more that's worth a strong mention i'd say farenheit and a more medern one,and it really does turn heads,is jasper conran - man.absolutely gorgeous.again,the edt spray.hope this review is helpful.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor - Perished stock?, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Aramis Eau de Toilette - 110 ml (Misc.)
I have been using Aramis eau de toilette on a day-to-day basis for the past three years and have bought four 110ml bottles from the high street in that time. One of the reasons I'm fond of this fragrance is its impressive scent life (which you can typically expect to last anywhere between eight to ten hours). This product is priced between £45-£55 in most stores, so I thought I was getting a good deal when I bought it for less than £35 from Amazon. Unfortunately, the product I received from Amazon was considerably weaker than the product I usually buy from the high street and somewhat stale. I'm convinced this is perished stock. As mentioned above, this fragrance typically has a scent life of between eight to ten hours, but the product I received was so weak it only lasted a little over an hour after application. What's the use in that?

I will continue to use Aramis eau de toilette. It's a classic, but I certainly wont be buying it on Amazon again. The bottle I received was either out-of-date or stored in inappropriate (warm) conditions. After reading some reviews it would appear that others were sent stale products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous fragrance, 31 Jan 2012
This review is from: Aramis Eau de Toilette - 110 ml (Misc.)
Good price and quick delivery. My husband keeps on trying new fragraces but always returns to this musky aromatic old favorite - must admit it's mine too smels like a real amn should

3.0 out of 5 stars from Amazon, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Aramis Eau de Toilette - 110 ml (Misc.)
The product arrived in good condition. I am but concern that I have been using Aramis Eau De Toilette Spray for last 40 years, Some how I found that the colour is much lighter then those I buy at duty free Heathrow Airport and elsewhere. and the Fragrance is not that strong as to what I have been using for past 40 years. It is much milder

1.0 out of 5 stars Is it genuine, 2 Dec 2014
Hank (Hemel Hempstead UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aramis Eau de Toilette - 110 ml (Misc.)
I was surprised that the box containing the bottle was unsealed. Normally it is encased in plastic and this has to be removed [quite physically] The smell of the contents didn't last and after a while it had gone. To prove the point I ordered the same article from another company in Guernsey and sure enough the box was sealed and the content was as I remember - much stronger and it has lasted much longer The Amazon spray is now being used in the bathroom It gives an initial pleasant smell but it doesn't last long and I give it a generous spray on the towels. I really think Amazon should look into this supplier

5.0 out of 5 stars Best every day EDT spray, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Aramis Eau de Toilette - 110 ml (Misc.)
I have used this spray for many years before and still love it.
The product arrived very quickly and was a good price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not purchase out of date stock, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Aramis Eau de Toilette - 110 ml (Misc.)
The Aramis is clearly out of date stock, the wrapping had been removed and the date stamp "cut out" and then covered with some black tape, this is illegal and Amazon need to act fast to stop this from continuing. There is very little scent coming from the bottle which first raised my concerns.

Aramis Eau de Toilette - 110 ml