4.0 out of 5 stars Elvis record
bought this record as it contai ned Elvis,s first number one hit. picked this up at the shop.Fantastic range of records on sale at the shop.
Published 18 months ago by Mr. J. G. Malone

3.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like Elvis
...and then I got this. Listened to some of the early Sun stuff, and thought "hang on a mo, this is NOT Cheeseburger guzzling stuff", so I bought a cheap box set of Elvis's early CD's, and while I was not exactly hooked, it made a nice change from the feral guitars stuff and psychedelia which floats my boat.

I liked the box. So I bought it (cos I am OCD...
Published on 9 July 2012 by happy gerbil

4.0 out of 5 stars Elvis record, 8 Feb 2013
Mr. J. G. Malone (Canvey Island Essex) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like Elvis, 9 July 2012

I liked the box. So I bought it (cos I am OCD almost). The fact that each single is recreated immaculately on 10" vinyl was a great attraction. Oh....I got THIS one first, with just Heartbreak Hotel. Each single ? Whoops ! I bought the box set in completion later.

That's cheaper than buying THIS box and filling it with the other 17 singles item for item, but as a taster it's fine... and worth the money.

Heartbreak Hotel: 50th Anniversary
Heartbreak Hotel: 50th Anniversary by Elvis Presley (Audio CD - 2006)