5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!
My little girl is 20 months old and she just adores copying the Tweenies. Great choice of songs, and a fantatastic way to learn how to count, parts of the body... A must for little ones!!
Published on 9 Mar 2009 by Mle Mathilde Joubert

3.0 out of 5 stars good value
Published on 2 Jun 2008 by CLW

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 9 Mar 2009
Mle Mathilde Joubert (France) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and lively for a rainy day!, 18 Sep 2006
This review is from: Tweenies - Song Time: The Complete Collection [DVD] (DVD)
This is just what young children need for a good dance-along when it's too wet to go out and their parents need a relax after a long day's entertaining!

This DVD is perfect for taking on a visit to family too - a great opportunity for the children to keep themselves amused and entertain the relatives! What's more, because it's split into different programme chapter-type sections, it doesn't turn into world war three when mum or dad decide it's time to turn it off!

3.0 out of 5 stars good value, 2 Jun 2008
This review is from: Tweenies - Song Time: The Complete Collection [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD was good value for the price I paid.My son adores all things musical & singalong so I thought this would be great,he really enjoys the songs he knows.However,there are quite a few songs which are not so popular & so he rapidly looses interest.The good thing about this DVD is that you can pick which songs are played.I highly recommend this DVD for children aged 3 & above.My son is a little younger so may explain the lack of interest.Overall an entertaining DVD,but no replacement for Jim Jam & Sunny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Music Music Music!, 6 May 2014
Mr. Beaumont - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Tweenies - Song Time: The Complete Collection [DVD] (DVD)
I was expecting Tweenies – Song Time The Complete Collection to be just a few episodes of Tweenies with song/music themes. But could not of been more wrong. It's 100% songs, far far better than what I had hoped. Below is a list of what is on each disk.

Disk 1 – Two, 45mins episodes with the following songs.....

Copy me do, Wheels on the bus, Music Man, Cows in the Kitchen, I Hear Thunder, The Bear Went Over the Mountain, Gonna Build a house, Tommy Thumb, There's a Worm at the Bottom of the Garden,I Went to School One Morning, One Two Three Four Five Once I Caught a Fish Alive, Here we go Loopy Loo, Being a Spider, Incey Wincey Spider, A Sailor Went to Sea, Put Your Finger In The Air, On I Can Play, Rainbows Are Magic, Open The Box, One Finger One Thumb, Peter Rabbit, You Know You Have A Friend, Can You Be What I Can Be, 10 Fat Sausages, The Runaway Train, Shoe Shoe Song, We're All So Different, Miss Polly Had A Dolly, There Was a Princess Long Ago, Come On Feel The Music, Splish Splash, We're Really Glad You Came, I'm a little teapot, Hot & Cold Song, Up The Tall White Candlestick, I See A Boat On The Water, If Your happy & you know it, I went to the Garden, Two Fat Gentlemen, I'd Like to be a Bubble, The Big Ship Sales on the Ally-ally-oh, The Ant & The Elephant, Five Little me on a Starship Tweenie, Anywhere Express & Wolly Jumper Rock.

Disk 2 – Two, 45mins episodes with the following songs.....
How Do You Feel Today, Monster Nosh, Whoo Whoo Monster, Dinosaur Dreams, Magic Mirror, We're Going To The End Of The Rainbow, Five Little Firemen, Odd One Out, Five In A Bed, This Old Man, Do It Like Me, Heads Shoulders Knees & Toes, We All Clap Hands Together, Follow My Leader, Horsey Horsey, Foogly Oogly Bird, Under The Sea, When Elephants Take A Bath, Stalking The Jungle, Penguin Power, How Much Is That Doggie, Row Row Row Your Boat, Three Little Fishes, One Man Band Song, Do As I'm Doing, Teddy Bears Picnic, Ahoy Me Hearties, Open The Box, Tweenie Racing, Jack-In-A-Box & Magic Spells.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleasantly surprised, 4 Feb 2011
This review is from: Tweenies - Song Time: The Complete Collection [DVD] (DVD)
This is very good product. i was very surprised by how many songs there were. you could play all the songs at one or pick them one by one. my twin boys love these songs and i sing along and do the actions. thats the best art you can see actions to do with the songs to help entertain your chidren and they pretty much have a song for every topic.

5.0 out of 5 stars My little boy loves it, 9 May 2010
This review is from: Tweenies - Song Time: The Complete Collection [DVD] (DVD)
My title says it all really! My little boy loves the songs & dances. He gets very excited when I put this DVD on for him. It's a nice DVD for parents to interact with their little ones, as most of the songs have actions to them, which you can do with along with your children. It was a good buy, one of the best DVD's I have bought for my little boy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 4 Feb 2009
G. Verheyden (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tweenies - Song Time: The Complete Collection [DVD] (DVD)
This 2-set DVD has great value for money. It contains a lot of songs which you can run one-behind-the-other or select the song you want. Song lyrics are also available if you want to sing along but you don't know words. Great stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby's best friend, 7 Mar 2010
K. Shah "F1 Fan" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tweenies - Song Time: The Complete Collection [DVD] (DVD)
My 20 month old son loved the video and the catchy songs the first time he saw it. Ever since he keeps saying 'piya piya' throughout the day, which is his way of saying that he wants to watch the Tweenies (he gets it from the song 'Pia Pia Piano'). Have already ordered it for another friend's son and he loves it too. Looking to get a third copy for yet another friend's son. Excellent colours, movements, music and songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 27 Oct 2009
HBG (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tweenies - Song Time: The Complete Collection [DVD] (DVD)
We've had this DVD for 2yrs. My son is autistic and before he would not sit and watch anything. He loves music so we thought that this DVD would be a good idea to occupy him. He absolutely adores it, watches the whole thing and sings along with the tweenies. He did not like Sun Song factory stuff, but this one was a hit. It has two DVDs, total of 76 songs and runs for 204 minutes approx.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Fun, 29 Dec 2010
This review is from: Tweenies - Song Time: The Complete Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Bought for my 14 month old grandson. He loved the DVD, it was packed with songs that kept him entertained for hours. Great value for money!!

Tweenies - Song Time: The Complete Collection [DVD]