5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood revisited..., 19 Aug 2012
This review is from: Watch Out, We're Mad! [DVD] (DVD)
I first watched this film back in the 70's at the cinema with my brother David.. We were very young at the time and we laughed throughout the film. We stayed and watched it again. (you could do that back then).
Anyway back to present day and this film is still as funny as ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars A trip down memory lane, 30 Dec 2012
K. Sneesby (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Watch Out, We're Mad! [DVD] (DVD)
My husband remembers these two actors from the seventies. Dated now and corny, but a good laugh. Watched it with him good old fashioned slapstick comedy.

5.0 out of 5 stars still as funny as the first time, 4 May 2010
This review is from: Watch Out, We're Mad! [DVD] (DVD)
this is another of there best and yes it is a very funny laugh out loud film.but then again with those two that we can always get from them. a film that will have your sides splitting and believe me i as many others were on the floor with fits of laughter so if you are a fan like me and you have not seen it then please do and you will be glad you did dont miss it a great laugh and it is well worth the watch again and again and again. this is good clean comedy and family comedy as how comedy should be those two are great and never ever let us down as many others have who only think comedy is all about swear and filth when it is not. the thing with those two in all there films today they are as funny as the first time when they came out and that is said by a true fan of bud spencer and terence hill and there films will not ever be out of date. they are called the hemen and unless you are a true fan that is the only way they will always be funny for all time.

5.0 out of 5 stars watch out we re mad, 1 July 2014
this was one i watched from my childhood and i remembered most of it happy memories and i would recomend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant family fun from two fantastic actors, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Watch Out, We're Mad! [DVD] (DVD)
Have got all the bud and Terence films on DVD me my wife and kids watch them all the time really timeless family fun I can recommend to anyone brilliant entertainment A1

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch out, your sides will split!, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Watch Out, We're Mad! [DVD] (DVD)
I choose a five star rating because quite simply I couldn't give it a six. Hilarious movie, the pairing of Terence Hill and Bud Spencer is like an Italian version of Laurel and Hardy...well almost! The story line revolves around the duo wanting a replacement dune buggy for the one the gangsters destroyed...cue mayhem, fist fights and motorcycle jousting. Inbetween all this insanity, they still have time to sing in their local choir or should I say Lah, Lah, Lah their way through this little ditty. All in all a very funny film!

Watch Out, We're Mad! [DVD]
Watch Out, We're Mad! [DVD] by Marcello Fondato (DVD)
Out of stock