on 4 July 2014
Works perfectly on my Pokemon cards, and the have lasted a few months at least. For that price? Bonus.
on 26 March 2015
***NOT SUITABLE FOR YUGIOH CARDS*** UNFORTUNATELY!!! I TOOK A CHANCE FOR THE PRICE.
I gave this product 4 stars because for the price you cannot beat it.
They are fairly durable.
and are ACID FREE.

Although there is too much room for them to hold YuGiOh cards in place...I would definitely say these would work for POKEMON and MTG cards if you're interested.
on 16 April 2014
I like these sleeves and they work really well on painted cards and I used them to store cards I had pre-prepared and wanted to complete later on. They are too small for cards with bulkier mixed media work, but will cope with a couple of layers of paper and some embossing, etc.
on 2 November 2015
I bought this item to protect my Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards. The sleeves are ever so slightly too big however it isn't an issue. They are good quality for the price and do the job as expected. The cards also fit into my card binder while still in the sleeves.
on 6 October 2015
Product is OK but it's not the same quality as the Ultra Pro ones I've had before: and (thankfully) no sign of the Ultra Pro hologram on every sleeve. For the price, for generic sleeves, I cannot really complain.
on 10 April 2015
Very clean, very transparent. Seems to be durable, so far, very good choice. I use these for many standard sized card in my game. They did not play a negative impact, if required will buy this product again.
on 29 December 2015
Good product - they work well. As the should really lol. A little thinner than I expected but they still work and protect my trading cards as well as I'd expect :) For the price they're worth it :P
on 19 February 2014
Very pleased with these sleeves as I needed some small ones to hold some cards I wanted to display.
I had looked in many Stationers and could not find any as small as these ones.
on 20 November 2013
not the best quality in the world.
bought for an avid pokemon tournament player. They keep the cards clean for storage but better quality ones are preferred for serious players.
on 30 October 2013
Exactly what I needed, the sleeves are good value and are a very good quality. if you are looking for a decent protection for your cards then these are what you want.