5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin is a name I trust and this has not let me down
I use this splitter on my computer; one output goes to the computer speakers, the other to an infra-red headphone transmitter for when I don't want to disturb others (piano practice, for example).

The leads are quite short, which I wanted otherwise you end up with metres of cable everywhere.

Build quality is exactly what I expect (and demand) from...
Published on 25 Feb 2009 by Ralph Bacon

1.0 out of 5 stars BE AWARE THIS IS NOT A REAL BELKIN SPLITTER
Ordered this because it was advertised as belkin with pictures showing a genuine belkin splitter. when this arrived, it was not branded and just a generic splitter in no packaging and just the belkin name on the order note. Do not order expecting a belkin splitter. the advert is not accurate.
Published 11 months ago by abby

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin is a name I trust and this has not let me down, 25 Feb 2009
Ralph Bacon "Aresby" (Milton Keynes, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Belkin Speaker and Headphones Splitter - White (Accessory)

Build quality is exactly what I expect (and demand) from Belkin and these have not disappointed.

Far better than the £1-a-pair rubbish I once bought (from that auction site) which had cables so thin they eventually snapped.

5.0 out of 5 stars plug in's, 4 Feb 2009
This review is from: Belkin Speaker and Headphones Splitter - White (Accessory)
This is a great gadget, but would certainly recommend that head phones with individual volume controls are used with it.
But beside that it does what I intended it for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Job's a good'n, 25 Sep 2009
Dave Parry (Warrington, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin Speaker and Headphones Splitter - White (Accessory)
Does exactly what it's supposed to do. I bought 3 and the total cost was probably the same as buying 1 similar product on the high street. Great for 2 people watching an ipod movie on the plane. Delivered quicker than I had expected. Big thumbs up.

1.0 out of 5 stars BE AWARE THIS IS NOT A REAL BELKIN SPLITTER, 21 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 Sep 2009
Geek! (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin Speaker and Headphones Splitter - White (Accessory)
Tough and durable product. Now my girlfriend and I can listen to the same music on the tube :) Cheap too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 May 2009
J. Constable "Jessica May" (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin Speaker and Headphones Splitter - White (Accessory)
It is pretty much what you ask for. I haven't used it much so can do not want to say too much. Only that it arrived promptly is perfect condition and works!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 29 Sep 2010
This review is from: Belkin Speaker and Headphones Splitter - White (Accessory)
I have to take back everything I said in this review I posted shortly after the order came.

They are in fact stereo, I'm not sure why when I first tested the windows playback that both headphones were playing both R and L sound, but I decided to give them another try (Not sure why even! just on a whim) and :O they're working.

I have to admit the possibility is that I didn't push my headphones in properly the first time.

Either way, here's the important part: They work. They successfully take the stereo signal and double it, sending two stereo signals out - one out each socket meaning you care share music with with your mates without any loss of sound quality.

I personally have mine connected to the tv, then to two wireless headsets which enables me and my friend to watch loud action movies way into the night without disturbing any of the neighbours. Top stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat solution, 12 May 2009
This review is from: Belkin Speaker and Headphones Splitter - White (Accessory)
Excellent way to drive 2 outputs from 1 3.5mm socket. Works perfectly and looks good.

4.0 out of 5 stars being sensible, 6 Dec 2008
This review is from: Belkin Speaker and Headphones Splitter - White (Accessory)
I thought I would comment on the single review here, as it gives a misleading impression. This is in fact a very simple piece of kit, very useful in some circumstances. It costs 3 quid and does the single thing it's supposed to. Who cares if it doesn't say 'Belkin' on it? It's not a ferrari!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 30 July 2009
T. Jones "Sgt Major's Special" (Cornwall. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin Speaker and Headphones Splitter - White (Accessory)
I needed a headphone splitter that would enable me to use either/all or a combination of my three PC sound devices - wireless speakers/wired speakers/wireless headphones this item fitted the bill perfectly and as space is at a premium where PC headphone socket/jack is located this quality softwire add-on does the job perfectly, definitely a good buy and very reasonably priced.