5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Wonderful experience on my Mac (Mac OS X 10.4). I didn't even install any software - just thought I'd see what happened if I plugged it in the spare USB port on my keyboard. Success - the device was automatically recognised and I was transferring photos from my mobile phone within about two minutes. What a bargain!
Published on 7 Nov 2006 by Tom

2.0 out of 5 stars Not all phones !!
Wouldn't load properly with Windows XP ! warnings going off every where, not compatible with the LG Viewty KU990 mobile phone, but if you want it to send your photos and music to and from your computer then it works ! It won't open up your the phone manager. It can not find or connect..... This has been the third Belkin product I've bought and the first to let me down.
Published on 30 Jan 2008 by hawk-eye

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Nov 2006
Tom (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin Class 2 Bluetooth USB Adapter (Version 2.0 + EDR) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works with Vista!!! Not with supplied CD though..., 9 Aug 2007
This IS compatible with Windows Vista, I have it running now, but it took a lot of time getting it to work, thus the lack of one star.
However, do not try to install from the CD. The drivers will install, and ask you to reboot. However, upon reboot, the dongle will still not work.

You need the F8T013 Driver Vista32 (version 6.0.1) driver from the Belkin Support site. Unfortunately, I cannot link here due to Amazons strict hot-linking policy. Then plug in the usb stick, and run the "SETUP" File. After this, an icon should appear in the taskbar, and you're able to transfer.

This stick is tiny! I've used it to transfer items off my W810i, and even used my phone as a bluetooth remote control. Really good at tricking people by telling them you have a voice activated mouse whilst you navigate with the phone in your hand. They'll never suspect!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with fine Vista, 17 Jan 2008
David Roberts (Gwynedd) - See all my reviews
I was a bit worried about buying this, having read some of the reviews. I needed to connect my new, Windows Vista laptop, to my old Sony Z600 mobile phone for using the internet when working away from home. There was no support for my old USB phone cable so this bluetooth dongle looked like the answer, and it was!

It says on the box that it's Vista compatible and it is. Just make sure that you put the CD in before you plug the dongle in. I wonder if this is a newer version of the product? The Vista drivers are on the CD, you don't need to track them down on the interweb.

I've connected to the internet (you may need a user ID, password and CID number from your phone company to do this) and sent JPEGS to and from my phone with no problem at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes downloading of photos easier and faster, 3 Sep 2006
S. Law (Scarborough UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased the adapter for the sole purpose of easing the downloading of photos to the PC from my moblie phone. It couldn't be faster, I installed the software in five minutes and it works great. I don't need to mess with the memory stick, just send the photos by bluetooth and it's done. The photos are saved in a dedicated file and they can easily be moved to another location. There's loads more you can do of course, but that's for another day.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Dongle for a Mac, 18 April 2008
M. Cooper (London) - See all my reviews
Plugged it into the keyboard and 2 mins later was transferring photos and video clips from my phone to my Mac (OS X 10.4) with no problems whatsoever.
Exactly what I needed.
Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with Nokia 6300, 19 Feb 2008
J. Wearne "jpw262" (Wirral UK) - See all my reviews
I have always found bluetooth devices a little daunting. This USB adaptor installs a lot of software which seems confusing but it all works. I have installed Nokia PC Suite and all my phone information has been synchronised. At todays price of £7.99 it's a steal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked first time with Microsoft Vista..., 13 Feb 2008
Jon in Leeds (Leeds, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this item to transfer photos from mobile phones onto my computer, which runs Microsoft Vista. Despite some of the negative comments in other reviews, I loaded the relevant drivers from the supplied CD and the Bluetooth adapter has worked first time with various mobile phones (all Nokia, if you are interested). Transfer of photos is fast and reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job very well, 1 Mar 2008
JC (Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
As with most Belkin products it is extremely reliable and easy to install. I have connected my mobile telephone and downloaded photographs without any hassle.

It is very small but this isn't an issue as you don't want see it when connected to your PC; all you want it to do is to 'do the business', and it does that very well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not all phones !!, 30 Jan 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Vista A-ok, 12 Mar 2008
V. A. Easten (Uk) - See all my reviews
Inserted disc into machine and successfully installed device drivers. Rebooted machine as instructed and worked perfectly first time!
well done that dongle!