5.0 out of 5 stars Shape that body!
I wanted to do a more advance level of hips bums and thighs that my gym could offer within the comfort of my home. I also wanted something which I can do in front of the telly without hitting the lamp and table. This is it and more! I stumbled across through amazon (as you do with most things) and pretty much got what I wanted.

The pros of the DVD:
i) he...
Published on 12 Jun. 2008 by Anistitis

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not live up to the intro!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was expecting truly great things from this after I watched the intro - but ended up being v v v v v v v disappointed. I have to stress in this review that I exercise every day (running, gym, cycling etc) so am reviewing it from a fitter persons point of view, a beginner could get a lot out of this in terms of motivation and technique!

I'll start with the...
Published on 30 Dec. 2010 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 3 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Ultimate New York Body Plan [DVD] (DVD)
I have noticed such a difference since using this DVD regularly! I love how it is split into different sections and the core programme is meant to be really hard, but to be honest if you are used to the likes of Jillian Michaels, this is a breeze and there's not too much to sweat over. I havn't lost much weight using this DVD, I think this seems to be more about toning than weight loss. If you REALLY want to sweat and lose weight, Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is amazing!

2.0 out of 5 stars difficult & disconnected, 17 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Ultimate New York Body Plan [DVD] (DVD)
I just received this dvd and was so excited to try it out. Based on the other reviews, I was expecting it to be very good. Wrong!! It is totally disconnected with moving between different props (medicine ball, swiss ball, dumbells) every 2 seconds combined with very difficult exercises. If you are new to exercise this is impossible...i am not new to exercise and found it more irritating than anything else. It seemed he chose the most difficult, complicated way to exercise. It is a toning dvd so don't expect intense cardio work.

Ultimate New York Body Plan [DVD]
Ultimate New York Body Plan [DVD] by David Kirsch (DVD - 2014)