on 26 February 2006
Great to finally finish off my Starsky & Hutch collection with Season 4. As addicts are aware, the violence has been toned down and some episodes seem more comedic but it's still great fun.
It's worth the money alone for The Targets Without A Badge trilogy. Thanks for releasing the forth and final season of this top notch cop show. It's been a thrilling ride. It's a cliche I know but they just don't make em like that anymore!!
on 4 February 2013
If you grew up with Starsky and Hutch, then you will love it, brings back great memories, still a bundle of action and laughs
on 8 January 2015
These were the ones to watch back in the 70s, great show
on 13 May 2011
this fourth season is ok but for me not the best theirs also a bit to much comedy its a shame as paul and david are still great in their rolls i would give this season 6 out 10
on 30 October 2015
This is excellent value for money its absolutely brilliant I love it. This was my favorite cop show when I was growing up
on 30 August 2009
have both sets and we love them. the humour and some one liners are really great.
on 6 July 2015
Excellent thank you
on 22 May 2015
Excellent
on 8 November 2009
I loved all the episodes since I was a kid, absolute classics

I hope all 4 series gets released on blu ray
on 10 July 2012
This item arrived promptly and well-packed. However, it was cheap and second hand and one of the discs failed to play smoothly. I had to keep skipping forward to get it to play. The discs were loose inside the box when I unpacked it (a fault with the container as I cannot get the discs to lock into place either)and I wonder if they were thus damaged in transit.
But most of it was watchable and a bargain.