5.0 out of 5 stars Scooting is the new running!
So I bought this for my son for his 4th birthday. Having just started school in September, it seemed to be a growing fashion that the little kiddies would all come to school on one, and he was in awe of them. We decided to get it because I didn't want him to be the only child without one, and because of the things it could teach him; balancing, speed awareness, etc...
Published on 1 Nov 2011 by LeahJoanne

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to much
The flashing lights are great on this scooter, as is the foldability. However in reality it is just a piece of flimsy rubbish. My son got this for his birthday in July, and used it a handful of times. The sliding clip that collapses the scooter started to jam and it became very tricky to fold up. Then he started using it to get to school. The second day the cord holding...
Published on 2 Oct 2007 by urbanchick

‹ Previous | 18 9 10 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars sturdy scooter, 1 Jan 2011
This review is from: Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter (Toy)
sturdy well packaged easy assembly. One minor fault in that the light system is operated from a small switch underneath which had an intermittent fault

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as tall as earlier version of scooter., 11 Oct 2010
This review is from: Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter (Toy)
Bought this scooter as a replacement as my eight yr old son's previous one had broken - it had been well used though. Disappointed to find that it's T Bar handle is shorter than the earlier version. Husband will see if he can transfer the handle from other scooter. Generally very robust and good value, but disappointed with difference between models and would suggest better for younger children (from 5 years?)

4.0 out of 5 stars good cheap scooter, 4 July 2010
This review is from: Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter (Toy)
The scooter is not as good quality as others i looked at but we brought my daughter a JD BUG and needed some thing cool for my 2 year old son. He loves it and rides it really well, good intoduction to a 2 wheeler.

5.0 out of 5 stars ozbozz sv5964 blue comic light flashing deck scooter., 20 Sep 2009
This review is from: Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter (Toy)
I bought this scooter for my 4 year old son. He loves it keeps the lights flashing all the time. Really happy I bought this item. He think its his best toy so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars Osbo9zz Cosmic scooter, 19 Aug 2009
M. Phillips "Cilmmericop" (Wales, Uk.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter (Toy)
The Ozbozz cosmic scooter was as cheap as chips and has bought endless enjoyment for my grandson. Well worth the money. Delivery was spot on too!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bits fall off - it's not safe!, 22 Dec 2009
S. Croft - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter (Toy)
We bought this for my 4 year old, who loved it. He rides it to school and back every day. But 5 months in and the back wheel fell off, while he was scooting. Thank goodness he wasn't going too fast and didn't fall off. We put it back on and then a week later, the brake snapped while he was going downhill! Again, he managed to stop but it's just not safe. I took it back (not bought on Amazon) and was told that it broke due to misuse!!!! That is complete rubbish - he scoots on pavements to school and back, walks across roads and never uses it without me there. Not robust enough for a 4 year old. Don't buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Cosmic, 21 Feb 2010
This review is from: Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter (Toy)
Our grandson received this from us for his 3rd birthday and loves it so much it goes everywhere with him. It is perfect for him and he loves the flashing lights.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun...bumpy ride, 14 Jan 2010
This review is from: Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter (Toy)
My boys (3 and 5) each got one for Christmas and LOVE the flashing lights! I do find the slide for collapsing the scooter a bit tricky and I don't think I'll bother folding the handle bars too often (cord looks thin). While the boys have great fun with them, the wheels are rock hard and the ride is very noisy and bumpy. But all in all, it has been a great gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter (Toy)
This scooter is very robust, totally adjustable and an ideal introduction to balance and coordination on the move -something I have yet to master myself. Our little lad picked up the basics, unaided, in a few minutes and now - just a week later - is a contender for the olympic under 4 scooter race, if it is developed in time for the main event later this year. Bargain price, and excellent product - delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosmic Light Scooter, 20 Feb 2010
J. Potts (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter (Toy)
My little 3 year old wanted one of these as his big brother has one, so he got me to order it with his xmas money that he received, and what a bargain these retail at 20+ in other shops. Well he loves it, very pleased.

‹ Previous | 18 9 10 | Next ›