5.0 out of 5 stars Scooting is the new running!
So I bought this for my son for his 4th birthday. Having just started school in September, it seemed to be a growing fashion that the little kiddies would all come to school on one, and he was in awe of them. We decided to get it because I didn't want him to be the only child without one, and because of the things it could teach him; balancing, speed awareness, etc...
Published on 1 Nov 2011 by LeahJoanne

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to much
Published on 2 Oct 2007 by urbanchick

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to much, 2 Oct 2007
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter (Toy)
The flashing lights are great on this scooter, as is the foldability. However in reality it is just a piece of flimsy rubbish. My son got this for his birthday in July, and used it a handful of times. The sliding clip that collapses the scooter started to jam and it became very tricky to fold up. Then he started using it to get to school. The second day the cord holding the handles together snapped when I tried to fold them up. Then three weeks later the wheel fell off! Luckily no one was injured as he was pushing it at the time, but I dread to think what could have happened. I strongly recommend you avoid this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart!, 16 Nov 2007
S. Wright (Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter (Toy)
My children (3 and 5) got these for thier birthdays. They were initially great, but the battery packs fell off them, and had to be taped back on. Then the wheel fell off my daughter's scooter. We have been advised by Ozbozz that we can return them to be fixed, which we will be doing. They have just a six month warranty... They didn't not fold very easily, and were just not very durable at all. Great fun, but not for long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scooting is the new running!, 1 Nov 2011
This review is from: Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter (Toy)
I'm going to be honest with you here - it does not say `Bank of England' across my forehead, and money is a bit tight for us just recently. We bought the one from Amazon purely because it was cheaper than anywhere else I had seen them so far. It was blue, it had the fold down mechanism, and it was what I was looking for.
The added extras were that it actually had 3 wheels instead of 2, providing that little bit extra balance for a first timer on a scooter. Also, the base of the scooter had flashing areas on it. So I ordered it.
The package arrived the next day, as predicted.
However it was only on his birthday, once he had opened it, that we realised how good the product actually was! The handle bars are so very easy to click and unclick into place, it makes folding it up and down a piece of cake! But don't be worried, it is still very sturdy and there is no chance of these coming out whilst your child is actually riding it.
The `flashing parts' turned out to be the whole of the bit that you stand on! It lights up very brightly, and looks fab when in motion!
My son took it to school on his birthday, and was oh, so proud of it! We have used it almost every day since then, and he has quickly learnt some of the things you can do on a scooter.
This is a simple, yet very brilliant present for a young boy with an imagination. It was only meant to be something cheap and cheerful, but has turned out to be one of the best things I ever bought him!!

4.0 out of 5 stars New Scooter, 2 April 2008
This review is from: Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter (Toy)
I bought this scooter for my 3yr old son ... whilst it is of great quality and does everything it says on the box and he loves it ... it is a little too wobbly for him and that has put him off using it . I am going to put it in the garage until he is older ! In the meantime I have had to buy an alternative with wider back wheels.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fairweather scooter, 9 Mar 2009
M. A. Smith (Farnham, Surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter (Toy)
We bought this scooter as a 2008 Christmas present. Unfortunately the back wheels were stiff which meant that our son couldn't free wheel at all as he would just come to a stop. That said, when I asked if there was anything that could be done about it, a replacement was immediately dispatched and worked fine. The only draw back we have found is that the electrics for the flashing lights are not sealed so you need to avoid getting it wet. Not the easiest thing to do with a four year old who wants to ride it to school and out and about.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dangerous for toddlers - No way suitable for a 3yr old, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter (Toy)
I am compelled to write a review to warn others, who are looking to buy a scooter for their 3-4yr old. This scooter is only suitable for older children. There are sharp metal bits all over this scooter from the clips that hold the foot plate, to the metal arc from the foot plate to the main shaft. Plus the metal arc rests on top of the foot plate, so if your toddler comes to a sudden stop his foot may hit the metal arc - his toes will hit it causing much pain.
I bought this scooter for my 3yr old after the glowing reviews on a well known high street catalogue shop. This is the worst scooter and more importantly very dangerous for toddlers. Suffice to say this scooter was returned.
I went to another famous toy shop, and after my little one trying various scooters he came across avingo twist'n'turn (blue and orange), what an absolute gem, the difference could not be greater. You can see the amount of thought that has gone into this product from a safety aspect. Most of the product is rubberised plastic - even the brake is plastic. No metal parts anywhere near the foot plate.

5.0 out of 5 stars ozbozz blue cosmic scooter is great!, 2 Jan 2011
This review is from: Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter (Toy)
The ozbozz blue cosmic scooter is great. It has 2 back wheels to aid balance and is a brilliant next step on from toddler scooters. It looks grown up and the flashing lights are cool! My son loves this scooter and thankfully, it is very durable. I recommend this scooter 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 17 Jun 2010
Ms. Kelly Cutler (gb) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter (Toy)
My son uses this scooter all of the time and loves it. Its easy to steer and nice and light so we can hang on buggy when out and about

4.0 out of 5 stars Good so far!, 27 Dec 2007
Lynne (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter (Toy)
My son is absolutely delighted with this. Very good value for money and he loves the flashing lights. It was ideal for my son who is almost 6 and this is his first scooter. The two rear wheels give it enough stability to give him confidence. He would never have managed on a 2 wheeler and the other 3 wheelers are too young for him. The handle bars go nice and high - he is very tall and it can still go higher. I am a bit concerned about the other reviews. Hopefully no wheels will for off or anything - he's only had it 2 days.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard work !!!!, 31 Dec 2008
G. Franke "Hand-crafted" (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter (Toy)
Just purchased this as part of little boys christmas pressis, he's 4 and a half and boy oh boy do you need strength to push this thing wheels do not go around at all, have sprayed with WD40 and seem to have made them turn a bit,as for the saftey catch it's so safe you can't fold or unfold the scooter with out a real struggle and I mean by an adult,not that easy to turn light thing on at the bottom no child would manage, I'm thinking it's one of those things that is going to just sit there in the corner,not sure it will take any knocks and kids do drop things it's normal and designed as and outside toy isn't it???? 10/1/09 Update seems to be easier with a bit of WD40 squirted on the wheels and littleone finds it much easier to ride so maybe a better buy then first thought.

ARRAY(0xad0de384)