5.0 out of 5 stars just what I wanted
Published on 12 Aug 2009 by R. Walker

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product
Product is excellent. It fits exactly as per my need. But delivery took nearly 15 working days. However, I will still recommend it due to the product and quick response from the seller.
Published 14 months ago by ..

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I wanted, 12 Aug 2009
R. Walker (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hippychick Hippychick Mattress Protector Flat Sheet Cot (100 x 75cm, White) (Baby Product)
I wanted a bed protector which wasn't plasticky and wasn't a fitted sheet so that I could take it with us whenever we travelled and used on different sized beds. This is exactly what I got...it's lovely and soft and having put it under the bed sheet it has stayed exactly where I put it. My daughter hasn't had a night accident since I bought it...so can't tell you about it's soakability, but it's giving me peace of mind all the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its not a toy, 29 Jan 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Don't know why its rated as toy. But as a waterproof sheet its fantastic. I also have the fitted sheet. I bought the bed mat for a change as my son has just recently stopped wearing his night nappies. We have had a few accidents. The hippy chick range is great, what i like is the softness of the sheets. The old fashioned plastic onces are horrible and sweat children. this is great. Also is quite discreat if you have an older child who wets the bed. The mat is good as you can fold it up and take it anywhere and can use it on different beds even though its a cot bed size i use it on a single bed when my sons stays over at his grans house and it does stay in place.

Over all love all the hippy chick waterproof sheets, best i have tried. The bed mat also washes up great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, but not cheap, 9 Oct 2009
I. L. Atkin (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
OK -Amazon thinks this is a toy! I've marked it as being a fabulous toy, as I didn't want to give it any negative feedback.

Best protector i've seen yet. You don't have to fuss about putting it the right way up on the bed, and it really is comfortable for the kids. Big thumbs up from me, despite my initial reservations over the cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars high quality product, 17 April 2014
A. Kim - See all my reviews
we have several of these. the flat sheets are a bit stiffer, but do an excellent job and dont give you that total crunchy feeling or noise. they are nice to use on holiday. even better are the fitted sheets, but the prices are a bit high.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 May 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
We have had 2 accidents so far with the mattres protector in place. It has worked perfectly with no wetness on the mattress. And the extra bonus - it can be tumble dried!!

I would definitely recommend this mattress protector.

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!, 4 Sep 2014
This is exactly what you are looking for if you want a product that is brilliantly absorbant and protects the matress from night time accidents - COMPLETELY. There aren't sufficent words of praise. Just buy it!!! I can say with my hand on my heart that it will be some of the best money you have ever spent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mattress protector, 11 May 2014
Brilliant and we are still thrashing it almost 3 years later. Not plastic waterproof but will def stop a good wee getting to the mattress.

5.0 out of 5 stars fitted the cot perfect, 28 Jan 2014
this is ideal for piece of mind and to protect the mattress. easy to wash and and dry i would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars love them!, 8 Dec 2013
we have 4 of them and use it them in my kids beds for nt having any accidents, they are very comfortable, not plastic and look like normal sheets. very good buy, although i do not think they are very cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are so good, 6 Oct 2013
These are fantastic. We have used one for some time but just lost it on our travels so purchased another one. They last a long time, and do the job well. They are nice and soft and they dont make that horrid rustling sound of other waterproof sheets. However, I wouldnt lay a child directly on one as even these can get a bit sweaty as they obviously dont breath, so a layer between them and the child is good idea.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›