5.0 out of 5 stars Cranial Osteopath highly recommends this product
Published on 28 Feb 2010 by Mrs. Emma C. Wightman Account

1.0 out of 5 stars dont waste your money!!!
This actually made my son head worse, so ended up given it to my cat. Spend more money and get the butterfly shape pillow, got results within a week.
Published on 9 Dec 2011 by angel21

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cranial Osteopath highly recommends this product, 28 Feb 2010
This review is from: Lovenest Head Support (Baby Product)
I frequently recommend this to parents with newborns and babies up to 4/5 mths to both prevent and treat flat head syndrome. Excellent product. One word of advice, ensure the pillow is tucked under the crib sheet to comply with current cot death advice. Also avoid any memory foam products as they may cause overheating. Also look at the 'Sleep curve' mattress, another curved product that protects the shape of the babies head.
Emma Wightman
Registered Osteopath

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 27 April 2009
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Lovenest Head Support (Baby Product)
Not quite sure why this is being reviewed as a toy, hence the low marks on some areas. However this is fab and it has really worked. our baby had started to get a bit flat on one side of her head and after using this pillow along with hv's advice her head has now rounded off again. really good and worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth £9.99!!, 21 Oct 2008
This review is from: Lovenest Head Support (Baby Product)
This was an excellent purchase. My little one tends to sleep on the right side of her head. I was worried. This little pillow encourages her to sleep on the back of her and reduces the risk of flat head. We have been using it since she was about 7 weeks, which is an ideal time.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 29 Mar 2010
smartini (North West UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lovenest Head Support (Baby Product)
we've been using this since birth, prevents flat head, helps keep baby on her back, easily washable and dries quickly. great product, still using it at 14 weeks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love nest, 4 Aug 2010
C. Henderson "doctorcheech" (glasgow, scotland) - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Lovenest Head Support (Baby Product)
I bought this pillow for my 3 month old daughter as she was getting a very flat head at the back. She's now just over 4 months old and her head shape has definitely improved. I'm not sure whether this is entirely to do with the pillow as she spends more time on her tummy now but I think it has helped too

5.0 out of 5 stars Flat head, 28 Aug 2010
This review is from: Lovenest Head Support (Baby Product)
This is a good product and we found it has made a difference to our son slight development of flat head before he became mobile,it's an ideal tool to help lessen pressure and encourage a more rounded development of the back of the head. Secondly its real aid in teaching a natural head sleeping position as infants are going to keep moving to a favoured side as soon a your asleep and not repositioning them.We used a sling or carried our son as much as possible so were very disappointed when we noticed the slight flattening on one side due to sleeping position so this was an ideal product to use for bed time,we'll use from day one the next time if we're lucky enough to have another baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely lovenest, 13 Oct 2009
J. Parker-Warn "Jacqui" (Hornchurch) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lovenest Head Support (Baby Product)
this product is very useful and flexible, can be used on playmat or bouncy chair, and is effectively removing the slight flat area on my daughters head, although she is very inquisitive and when she notices the red behind her she does tend to roll over and start to play with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont waste your money!!!, 9 Dec 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars poor design and average pillow, 16 Nov 2011
DiGio (London, UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Lovenest Head Support (Baby Product)
My 3 month-old son sleeps turning his head on the left and he has developed a bit of flat "patches" on the left and on the back. I previously used Lilla Kuddis pilow which is a complete crap, excuse my french. However, I have just recently received the Lovenest Head Support and yet to see how it is going to help to correct my baby's scull. So far, the design is poor in reality, it looks much better on the picture. That's why I rate it as 1 star and if in the future I see the improvements I am glad to update my review. The hole is not really deep as some people described it here. The baby can easily move the head - which is exactly I didn't want him to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovenest, 21 Dec 2010
This review is from: Lovenest Head Support (Baby Product)
Wow, this was a superb buy & i would totally reccommend this to all. My daughter who is 5 months old was starting to develop a flat head spot from lying on her back and since using this product within a matter of weeks i have noticed a incredible difference. You can no longer see her flat spot & she also looks so much more comfortable. She has used this product when sitting in her pushchair for support and when lying down & when in car seat also. I make sure that she is always supervised when using this product though in case she is sick & there is limited movement as she cannot roll over onto her side and can only move her head from side to side when lying on this pillow as she is still so little. I would certainly reccommend this product. Fantastic value for money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›