5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT
For me this is perfect just perfect, I need to be on time, I need something that has the dual colours and of course something that has blue. Yeah OK I'm a bit choosy, but I wanted something that went with my ring whish is yellow and rose gold with a blue topaz stone
Published 11 months ago by Chris Britingles

3.0 out of 5 stars Invicta pro diver 9310 200 m watch
Published 20 months ago by Robin Parmenter

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's Pro Diver Two Tone Analogue Watch 9310 with Stainless Steel Case, Blue Dial and Blue Bezel (Watch)
INVICTA is a brand that I trust and the design is cool, the glass has a built in magnifier so I can see the date easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch. Very good value for the money, 21 Feb 2013
A very nice watch. Moderate sized - not to small and not to big.
The quality seems allright, it does not look cheap but not that expensive either.
Most Invict watches seems to bee bargains compared to the pricelevel in Sweden...

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 20 Nov 2013
I have been passionate about watches for over 50 years. My passion has taken me to many Countries and watch factories too all over the world. There are some cheap and cheerful (nasty) watches out there but, usually, there is a “feel” about them. This watch “feels” good. What does a Rolex or Tag-Hueur have that this watch doesn’t have? An automatic movement. But that was my mistake; – for an extra 10 I could have bought the automatic version of the Invicta diver. I have not tested this Invicta Diver to see if it is really 200m water resistant (there is a ‘bell chamber’ that can do that) but, considering the low cost of this model, I believe that it is great value for money. After a few years, some watches (even the 5,000+ Rolex and Breitling) may look just like rotten pieces of metal; will the Invicta Diver last ‘time’? Even if you buy 20 of them your cost is still below 2,000. The whole point is – why buy an over priced watch (Rolex Diver, Submariner) that costs over 300 just to service, when the production cost between the Rolex and Invicta is only a few $$ dollars apart?? [I challenge anyone to prove me wrong]!

3.0 out of 5 stars Invicta pro diver 9310 200 m watch, 5 Aug 2012
Nice looking watch but unfortunately, after only a few days swimming with it, moisture got inside and I had to return it.This was a pity as I bought it for its water resistance to 200 metres, so I had to return it at once. I would like an automatic watch now but with proper water resistance and am not sure about the Invicta ones, due to other reviews read about this make. I may have to choose a Seiko instead!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ratio price/quality, 14 April 2014
Marcolorenzo (Italy) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Good looking watch. My local jeweler tells me however that "there's nothing inside". Don't know how long it will last. Repairs must be sent to USA which is expensive since it requires insured postage plus minimum $28 fee. My local jeweler also says he doesn't stock these watches because repairing them usually costs more than the watch itself. Time will tell if this was a good choice. At the moment it is a fine looking and functioning watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Invicta 9310, 30 Jan 2014
Almost unbeatable for the price and has got nice lume. Reliable quartz-time keeper. Value for money would have given 5 stars if it had a screw-in-crown. Think seriously about getting the SS black automatic one with see-through caseback also.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely watch, 5 Dec 2013
It is a lovely watch to look at. It has a nice weight which is just enough to know its there. Just noticed it has glow in dark hands and markers.
I would recommend this watch to anyone

ARRAY(0x113b8f0c)