5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
My son starts reception in September and I wanted him to start to recognise the words he will be learning and he already recognises 2 words, so I'm really pleased with them.
Published on 16 July 2010 by Mrs. E. Bennion

2.0 out of 5 stars poor product description
The item is very small for children aged 4 upwards not chunky at all like the product suggests very disappointed.
Published 20 months ago by dad

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars helpful, 8 April 2013
Mr. H. J. Macmaster "Mac" (Harlech,Gwynedd,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: National Literacy Strategy Magnetic Words for Reception Year Key Stage 1 (Toy)
Extremely useful for the advancement of the grandchildren's education in understanding the makeup of different writings in their educational nedds

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for vocabulary, 28 Mar 2013
I bought these for my son and he loves making silly sentences with them. They stick really well to the fridge and have enough variety of words to make lots of different sentence combinations. His reading of words has improved greatly as a result and I would recommend these to any parents whose children are developing their reading skills.

5.0 out of 5 stars magnetic words, 22 Feb 2013
so good to get children learning to read, will buy some more now that my grandson has started reading so well using these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reading assistance, 9 Feb 2013
H. Mabbott (Wales) - See all my reviews
Bought in conjunction with the set of Magnetic First Phonic Words. To assist my Grandson in his first reading sessions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't contain the word with, 8 Jan 2013
This is a really nice product and my 4 year old niece is enjoying making sentences with the new words that she is learning. It has all the basic ones that you would expect with the exception of "with" which I would have liked to have seen included. I'm looking out for more words to buy so that we can leave each other longer messages!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great with a magnetc board, 28 Dec 2012
T. Castle (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
HIghly recommended. Great Xmas present for my 4-year old son and its kept him very busy over the festive period. Arrived quickly and the product is really great quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars magnetic words, 27 Sep 2012
I think these are really good and teaches kids to spell,read and write.really enjoy doing this with the kids as my two,four and six year old like them just as much.my six year knows them well as he can spell,write and read so it really was helpful to him as he just went through it as it was nothing.as for my four year he is also getting there and I am well pleased.my two year old he is really trying and I much say good on him because he want so much to follow is brothers.but another good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 20 July 2014
These are great, but you need the next set too, because it isn't actually possible to make any full sentences with this set alone.

4.0 out of 5 stars learning in disguise, 27 Feb 2013
I got these for my son who is in reception, they are good quality, and seem durable and are the perfect size for his hands. They contain all but 8 of the words he has to learn this year.... the bonus though is he has learnt 8 extra words!! He has a magnet board and loves using them as bricks to make word walls and bridges, so is very familiar with the words all ready. He is beginning to make sentences putting the words together. I would highly recommend these as a fun learning aid to help your child at home!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Does What You Expect!, 28 Oct 2013
These magnets are great for your little one whatever age they are when they are just starting to learn those first keywords. Ours are on our fridge, and my son will randomly go and play with them and try to put some words together. Its quite hard to make sentences with them so I would recommend getting a year 1 or year 2 pack also.

Great, cheap little set that wull encourage tour child to play whilst learning.

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›