on 22 July 2013
Don't waste your money, the word tags are soooo small it was of no use to my daughter, it's definitely not worth buying
on 7 February 2009
my son is only 4 and has already learned to read. these words have helped him to put the words into sentences
on 23 November 2015
My 4yr old daughter loves these and has no problems with their size. If you're familiar with magnetic fridge poetry, you can expect a similar product with this. She uses them every day to spell out sentences and I even have a go myself!
on 24 February 2013
Not impressed with the quality of this product as I feel they were quite dear for a limited selection of words, what you see is what you get but with a cheap feel to them.
on 16 February 2012
Really good quality and clear. Quite small but all the better for fitting them all on the fridge when teaching our grand-daughter to read. First class service too.
on 27 September 2012
I think these are really good and teaches kids to spell,read and write.really enjoy doing this with the kids as my two,four and six year old like them just as much.my six year knows them well as he can spell,write and read so it really was helpful to him as he just went through it as it was nothing.as for my four year he is also getting there and I am well pleased.my two year old he is really trying and I much say good on him because he want so much to follow is brothers.but another good buy.
on 14 December 2014
My eldest daughter has severe ADHD, and these have been an invaluable resource for us here at home, to give her extra help! We also use them for our other children too! Good quality and the magnets are brilliant. I bought a small (A4 sized magnetic drywipe board so we can carry it into different rooms for our daughter with ADHD, so we can easily get away from the noise of the other wee ones if needed!)

These were delivered promptly too, and so deserve a 5 star rating from me!
on 15 May 2014
I bought these for my granddaughter who is a gifted 2 year old. She is very keen to start reading and I thought these would be a good start. She knows the alphabet and can already sound out small words such as Hen, cat, frog etc. The words are smaller than I expected but the problem I have with them is that the corners are sharp! Having said that, my granddaughter loves ' her words ' and is able to sight read around 10 of them already.
on 10 November 2013
This product is too small for little hands, not chunky at all. It was a waste of my money. would not recommend.
on 12 October 2014
Having just started reception my 4.5 year old is super tired after school, yet we've been set various words and numbers to learn and books to read. These magnetic words make learning fun.

He can put the words he is learning into context by making sentences, I can do the same and ask him to read them. He doesn't realise he is learning!
Sturdy little magnets! Would Definately recommend!