5.0 out of 5 stars homework !
very useful for my 5 yr old. he makes sentences with these words which of course he recognises from his school books.
he thinks he's playing - i think he's learning.
win-win situation.
Published on 12 Jun. 2010 by A. Jackman

2.0 out of 5 stars poor product description
The item is very small for children aged 4 upwards not chunky at all like the product suggests very disappointed.
Published on 27 Nov. 2012 by dad

5.0 out of 5 stars homework !, 12 Jun. 2010
A. Jackman - See all my reviews
This review is from: National Literacy Strategy Magnetic Words for Reception Year Key Stage 1 (Toy)
he thinks he's playing - i think he's learning.
win-win situation.

4.0 out of 5 stars 7 Year old, 30 Jan. 2011
A Kid's Review
easy to handle great with handy travel size magnetic white board. Use this when travelling in car with mum and dad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind games, 19 Jan. 2011
M. Clark (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
We gave this to our 5 yr old for Christmas and put them on the fridge with other packs. We find ourselves - all of us - trying to work out sentences, leave messages, etc. They look a lot tidier than the alphabet letters we had on there, and much more interesting! She is learning to read with all the family and making her own sentences.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 July 2010
My son starts reception in September and I wanted him to start to recognise the words he will be learning and he already recognises 2 words, so I'm really pleased with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab magnets though could have been bigger, 23 April 2012
When I ordered this item, I was expecting larger sized magnets. My son is only starting to learn to read and so I wanted these to help him with his words and so we could make learning fun. As the magnets are so small, we can't use them on our fridge as my toddler daughter would likely try to eat them so that has ruined the fun a bit. They are fab little magnets though and we will use them but just when my toddler is in bed.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor product description, 27 Nov. 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars fun and learn, 7 Dec. 2011
good way to learn for kids , kid . Came with simple packaging though but still worth the money spent

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun way to encourage reading, 23 Nov. 2011
Bought this pack just after my son started school to help with learning to read. He loves sticking them onto the fridge and picking out which words he knows, he asks me to put a sentence together so he can have a go at reading it out to me, I will use them for my daughter when she starts school too. My only negative is that they are very light weight and small so a couple have dropped on the floor and been sucked up by the hoover! However, I would still buy them again and the year 1 & 2 packs I will just take more care with them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Dec. 2012
Great start to reading and the 45 words Reception children are expected to know. A little on the small side but durable and magnetic so permanently on our whiteboard!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 25 Sept. 2011
the magnets are strong and well attached. very fun and my daughter enjoys picking a word to learn, or organising them on the fridge.