PCD

5.0 out of 5 stars *Fun, Flirtatious, Fantastic, Flairs Of Dance*
The dance styles combined with the flirtatious and overflowing empowering "filled with attitude" lyrics make this a total smash! When listening to this album, there are no moments of feeling down since confidence shines throughout!

Published on 20 Nov 2006 by so-miss-independent

3.0 out of 5 stars Like it
It's my kind of music and recommend it to everyone who like music and like to see more options please
Published 4 months ago by Alia Toama

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars *Fun, Flirtatious, Fantastic, Flairs Of Dance*, 20 Nov 2006
This review is from: PCD (Audio CD)

The soulful singing, back to disco sounds, and musical accompaniment make this a more than pleasurable experience. Above all, the tracks can get one feeling liberated, free, and happy to take on anything. Overall, there are great dance beats, catchy hooks, positive vibes, and much more to enjoy! The words, the melodic dance beats, and the romantic moments can cause empathy to many who have been through a spiraling roller coaster with vast lovers. While the long ride and journey can be wild and tough, the songs prove that you are what your experiences make you: SPECIAL and HOT!

There are many excellent selections to take pleasure in but among the top songs recognized as hot dance club singles are "Don't Cha" (featuring Busta Rhymes), "Beep" (featuring Will.I.am) and the catchy "Wait A Minute" (featuring Timbaland). Aside those excellent songs, my other favorites would be "I Don't Need A Man" for the attitude lyrics and soulful singing, "Hot Stuff (I Want You Back)" since it reminds me of the disco Donna Summer days, "Tainted Love/Where Did Our Love Go" and "Bite The Dust" for the fast paced, energetic dance styles.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Solid Debut With A Twist!, 24 Jan 2006
S. Mangan-Taylor "strawberrybounce2005" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PCD (Audio CD)
When I first head 'Don't Cha' I thought it was an amazing track but I wasn't so sure on buying the album just yet. It was really the second single 'Stickwitu' which made me purchase it and I am really surprised on how brilliant the whole album is.
1. Don't Cha: Everyone knows this song. Really different to anything else that was released in 2005. A well deserved #1. 5/5
2. Beep: When you first hear it, it sounds strange but it really is a grower. Another great, but different track. Should deffo be a single. 5/5
3. Wait A Minute: Another brilliant upbeat track featuring timbaland. Really catchy & single material. 5/5
4. Stickwitu: The only real slow song on the whole album. Their second single also reached #1. An easy song to sing a long to. 5/5
5. Buttons: This track has a bit of an eastern twist to it and it works really well. An instantly catchy track. 5/5
6. I Don't Need A Man: Has a bit of a 90's sound to it. Really powerful track and Nicole really shows off her vocal talents. 5/5
7. Hot Stuff (I Want You Back): This track has a disco feel to it and its really really catchy. 5/5
8. How Many Times, How Many Lies: I've never really got into this track. To me it seems a bit bland. 3/5
9. Bite The Dust: This has to be one of my favourtes on the album. A really feisty track and Melody sounds great. 5/5
10. Right Now: A bit of a cabaret feel to this track. It's a good track but you have to be in the mood to listen to it. 4/5
11. Tainted Love/Where Did Our Love Go: Strange combination of tracks but it works really really well. 5/5
12. Feelin' Good: A really soulful track where Nicole gets to show off her vocals once again. Excellent. 5/5
13. Sway: Not sure if this track will be a single but it is different to anything thats out at the moment. Melody shines on this track. 5/5
14. Flirt: This track is really rocky but it's just a bit too rocky for my liking. The lyrics are excellent though. 3/5
15. We Went As Far As We Felt Like Going: A good track to end the album on. 4/5
Overall I am so surprised at how many different styles there are on this album. There is really something on here for everyone. Deserves to sell bucketloads!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pcd ROCKS!, 23 Mar 2007
This review is from: PCD (Audio CD)
The best, coolest and most sassiest album

I've listened to yet!!

Also (besides being good looking)

they can sing, GREAT!!!!!

1. Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls & Busta Rhymes 9.5 What made them PCD

2. Beep - Pussycat Dolls & Will.I.Am 10/10 Fun and makes a good point

3. Wait A Minute - Pussycat Dolls & Timbaland 9.5 Wait, this rocks

4. Stickwitu 10/10 Slow, fun and Extremly well sang

5. Buttons 11/10 BEST PCD SONG EVER!!

6. I Don't Need A Man 9.5 Nicole can sing (Nicole is lead singer)

7. Hot Stuff (I Want You Back) 10/10 listening to this, he'll take back

8. How Many Times How Many Lies 8/10 Maybe the worst, but still rocks!

9. Bite The Dust 10/10 Trust 'em!!

10. Right Now 9.5 Sing, sing the just get better!!

11. Tainted Love/Where Did Our Love Go 10/10 track :):):)

12. Feelin' Good 8.5 second to worst or to best???

13. Sway 10/10 Better than the classic

14. Flirt 10/10 If you wanna flirt, liten to this!!

15. We Went As Far As We Felt Like Going 9.5 GREAT!!

BEST EVER ALBUM!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots Of Great Girly Tracks, 10 Aug 2009
HJ Bird "Hannah" (Nottinghamshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PCD (Audio CD)
Love this album, the best songs are Beep, Don't Cha, Buttons, I Don't Need A Man & my favourite of the album Stick With You. Teenagers & girly girls/women etc will love it. 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 19 Nov 2008
K. Manic (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PCD (Audio CD)
This album is great, and has many of PCD's best hits.

Even if you aren't a big fan you can't go wrong with this CD

5.0 out of 5 stars PUUURFECT PUSSYS, 14 July 2007
1. Don't cha: 9/10 FABULOUS
2. Beep: 9.5/10 featuring will.i.am
3. Wait a minute: 9/10 I wouldn't wait a minute to listen to this
4. stickwitu: 8/10 Nice song
5. Buttons: 12/10 BEST SONG EVA
6. I don't need a man: 9/10 Doing well..
7. Hot stuff: 7.5/10 Not a particular favourite
8. How many times how many lies: 7/10 UMMM...
9. Bite the dust: 8/10 Going back up hill
10. Right now: 7/10 UMMM...
11. Tainted love: 9/10 Getting there
12. Feelin' good: 10/10 Love it
13. Sway: 9/10 YES
14. Flirt: 10/10 BRILL
15. We went as far as we felt like going: 6/10 SORRY, but you let me down here girls

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best., 16 Sep 2006
S. Firth (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PCD (Audio CD)
this album is one of my faves in my collection. it's not the girls i particularly like, it's the music and the songs. it's always on my ipod and when i feel down i put it on and dance my little heart away!

there's not a song i dont like on the album and i wonder if their next one, (if they do a next one as nicole is rumoured to be leaving) will be just as good. the band aren't to be taken seriously though otherwise u will be dissapointed, it's just funky, fun music. i cant praise this album enough and i prefer proper bands like 'bon jovi' and 'aerosmith' but i just love this album. and the covers are fantastic, especially 'tainted love/where did our love go' it works brilliantly! just buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars "Pussycat Dolls Purrfect!", 9 Oct 2006
This review is from: PCD (Audio CD)
"PCD" should be "PPPCD" (Pretty, Pop, PCD)

All girl group, with great dance moves and feel good tunes!

If you like pop, just stop and give the girls a listen! A good number of well picked cover versions; but with a unique Pussycat crafted sound!

The Pussycats Dolls give a high-energy performance to both, the music and their dance moves! "Easy on the eyes & the ears!"

The CD is packed with different music styles and sounds like R&B, Soul, Dance, Rock and just maybe, it needs to find direction?

"Don't Cha", "Beep", "Buttons" all good songs, but, "Flirt" has a terrific Rock Energy and I must admit: It is nice to hear a Girl Group with a little more edge that just, a pop sound!

They say that: "Cats & Dogs" don't get on together!!! Well, Snoop Dogg & the Pussycat Dolls, made beautiful music together on the release of "Buttons" as a single.

The Video is pretty good with some nice dance moves, proving cats and dogs can play together!

Looking forward to the next Pussycat Dolls album, just to see where the music style will go next? A little more rock & a little less pop!

Keep it Real!

4.0 out of 5 stars The Pussycat Dolls!!!!, 19 Dec 2005
This review is from: PCD (Audio CD)
I wasn't sure about buying this album at first i thought it would be cheesy but it's actuallly not bad at all. There is a number of great R&B tracks on PCD, the only let down is the number of cover versions. All in all a good R&B album!!
My Top Tracks are:
5. I don't need a man

5.0 out of 5 stars good tunes, 17 April 2014
Sarah C (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PCD (Audio CD)
had to buy this cd as got a pusycat ong stuck in my head but now have got so many good tunes to listen to

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

PCD
PCD by Pussycat Dolls (Audio CD - 2005)