on 28 December 2012
The product is ok, but this is not a 35x23 cm roaster. 35 cm is from one grip handle to other so the actual size of the roaster is 29 x 22 cm
22 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 April 2014
I have had metal baking trays for years but they simply did not last and therefore a change was needed, research suggested pyrex so I invested in two decent sized ones, potatoes brown evenly and the oil doesnt go everywhere, they come out welm in the dishwasher so now I am just seeing how long they last but so far top marks
on 7 April 2014
Another great Pyrex product. The brand never let's me down, good price too and prompt delivery. Also cleans easily after use.
on 6 November 2013
Good price. Good quality. Straight in the oven. Ok even on 220 for 1;5hours lovely addition to kitchen. Buy when half price
on 13 April 2014
These dishes are really great, they are easy to use, easy to clean and best of all they stack inside each other.
on 19 July 2013
This Roaster is v ery easy to clean after using it to roast your meat. I am a fan of Glass Cookware
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 June 2015
LOL, I'm a Pyrex fool - this roaster arrived a couple hours ago, has been washed and dried, and is now merrily roasting away at an early supper (stuffed pork chops). I'm ultra pleased with this and look forward to many years of use - I am kicking myself for not ordering two! I will be 'add-on'ing this again because now I've used this one I can see I need to have two especially for holiday dinners.

Can't beat Pyrex (make sure it's genuine to avoid unpleasant surprises, and be sure to follow the guidance on the product packaging!) for baking and roasting reliability and ease of cleaning after. I like the way the entire range can be taken from fridge-freezer, popped right into the oven or microwave, and then carefully (wow do these get hot even in the microwave - use hot-pads or gloves to carry!) carried to the dinner table - how great is that?!
on 8 September 2014
I had already got myself two of these. As I have arthritic hands and fingeravs I have found the bobbbly bits on the handle better to get a grip on. was showing my neighbour and she was so impressed I had to order her one straight away.
on 3 January 2015
I bought this at the same time as a baking tray in Pyrex - I am replacing my old metal bakeware with glass ones. They always look good and with the 10 year guarantee you know they'll last.
on 2 January 2013
Great value for money and a good size to make the many dishes you would want from cooking roast potatoes to cooking party pieces for several people

See one answered question