5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
Published 11 months ago by Jeni Penfold

3.0 out of 5 stars Turns green in sunlight - other than that, great!
Don't use in sunlight, and don't use with hairspray in warm weather / sunlight as it turns green!! Other than that, great product.
Published 6 months ago by B A Sone

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: Toppik Hair Building Fiber Medium Brown 27.5g (Personal Care)
Why oh why didn't 't I hear about this before! I have been miserable with thinning across the front of my otherwise nice thick brown hair for years. Bought wigs, fringe attachments, all sorts, nothing looked right. Read about Toppik, didn't believe it but tried a small pot in desperation. It surpassed all expectation. My hair looks full, natural, all thinning has vanished, it stays put (I just used a fine spray of ordinary hairspray after applying it) no marks on pillow case, just washes out with shampoo. Reapply, takes all of a minute and off you go. My friends all thought I had a new wig and didn't believe me when I said it was all mine plus Toppik. No-one seems to have heard of it, why don't hairdressers have this stuff. I have got my confidence back and have just bought the larger tub as you get more for your money. I have never been so pleased with any product and have never written a review. This is truly amazing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Confidence Builder, 20 Nov 2011
More confident after using Toppik recommended by friend instead of feeling self conscious of peoples stares rightly or wrongly without.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 8 Sep 2011
I bought this product on the reccomendation of my niece who had thinning hair, and I am so glad I did.
I have had two quite large bald patches on my head since I was a child,(I am now nearly 65, female) it was caused by lotion given by a doctor to remove a cradle cap.Unfortunately it also removed my hair.
Toppik does an amazing job of covering these bald patches, I just wish I had been able to use it when I was younger.It also means I can try different hair styles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, 5 Jan 2013
Great product. If it doesnt work for you, you need to know you need to grow your hair out a bit.Essential products are great with me as well. very speedy friendly service.

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommend, 14 April 2012
this stuff is really good.the hair on the crown of my head was getting really thin and i was developing a bald patch.i put some of this powder on and it makes it appear like my hair has grown back.looks exactly the same as the rest of my hair and im really happy and will be buying more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Turns green in sunlight - other than that, great!, 20 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 11 Feb 2013
Excellent service, does it exactly what it says on the bottle!...and discreetly and safely packaged. Will definitely be purchasing more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Toppik Hair Building Fiber Medium Brown 25g, 9 Feb 2013
Very reliable seller. Item was for my childrens they tried it out on their hair and it thickened their hair temporarily untill washed.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 14 Jan 2013
hi i was very happy with this product it made me so confident all day everyday. i will be ordering more thank you youtube.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 2 Jan 2013
does well enough the job it is meant to do. very easy to apply even without the applicator. go for it!!!