5.0 out of 5 stars effortless shave
Published on 29 Jan 2011 by Mr. T. Baugh

1.0 out of 5 stars Is now lower quality, much thinner.
I found that I was getting through the oil much more quickly since the Remington takeover. And having found an old container of it, the difference was immediately apparent. I'm now looking for an alternative. A pity, but this often happens to products where the producer is taken over, particularly by American (USA) companies.
Published 5 months ago by John Temple

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars effortless shave, 29 Jan 2011
Mr. T. Baugh (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: King Of Shaves K-Series AlphaOil Shaving Oil for Sensitive Skin - 15 ml (Personal Care)
I was a little dubious about 'shaving oil', and my suspicions appeared confirmed when I massaged the 2/3 drops recommended on to my chin and didn't end up looking like I was ready for a body building competition however it quickly became apparent that this shave oil does what it says it does. That was the easiest and least irritating shave I have ever had. It's probably the closest as well.

I'll be using this from now on.

five stars
*****

5.0 out of 5 stars Close shave, 25 April 2011
Barry Hockey "Bazza" (Guernsey) - See all my reviews
King of Shaves have always been the best for me. I get a very close shave and do not suffer razor burn either. Travelling a great deal means the size is very easy to accommodate in my case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shave, convenient size, 27 July 2012
I was put onto shaving oil a few years back, and haven't looked back since. The shave is really smooth and effortless assuming that you have your technique down - shave with the grain before shaving against it (something I don't think the 1 star review guy did). I have been a using King of Shaves for ages, and it's great. The smell of this particular one is nice (the dark blue one smells like motor oil) and you can even skip the after-shave if you want to. The aloe means there is no irritation, and the tea tree oil prevents razor burn and heals up any nicks quickly. The size is great for travelling through airports. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 30 July 2011
Once you try this, you will never go back. SMOOTH SMOOTH shave, it simplifies shaving. skin feel smooth in both directions. Buy it an thank me

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 21 July 2013
This was for my husband following the purchase of a new electric shaver. He had used this before and was very pleased with quick deliver and price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Is now lower quality, much thinner., 14 Jun 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product..Over Priced!, 8 Jan 2014
Irfan Riaz - See all my reviews
This is good product from a well know brand. But it only got three stars from me as its more then double the price then what you would pay at most supermarkets.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, 17 Oct 2013
MY FATHER WANTED THIS PRODUCT AND COULD NOT FIND IT INSTORE ANYWHERE, I TREATED HIM TO THIS AND AS HE HAD TRIED IT YEARS AGO HE WAS DELIGHTED AND WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE WHO SHAVES

3.0 out of 5 stars Shaving Oil, 12 April 2013
This oil is good for what it is. I have never used shaving oil before so decided to try it. Only once, never again. Just not for me. I will stay with normal gel or foam.

2.0 out of 5 stars Product leaked, 21 Nov 2012
Disappointed with this product as when it arrived it had leaked and only a small amount was left in the bottle. The seal should have been checked prior to dispatch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›