5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool
I use this cordless driver every single day and its brilliant never lets me down and does the job perfectly I`m on my second and thats only because I got a deal to buy another not much more than the cost of replacing the battery
Published on 6 Oct 2011 by Linz

3.0 out of 5 stars WHAT have I been sold/bought?
Published on 30 Dec 2010 by Springfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, 6 Oct 2011
This review is from: Dewalt DC600KA 3.6v Cordless Screwdriver with 2 NiCd 1.2 Ah Batteries and Carry Case (DIY & Tools)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 12 Feb 2011
I used to own a Dewalt cordless screwdriver when I lived overseas and it was terrific. It was powerful and was built to last and on that basis I purchased what i thought would be the same item on my return to the UK. It is dreadful. It looks and feels cheap. The yellow is a bit too bright and it feels different to other Dewalt products. The battery lasts for a few minutes when my old driver lasted for days. The switch feels flimsy and the driver has difficulty dealing with tight screws. It is made in China which is not in itself but clearly Dewalt have dropped the ball with whoever manufactures these things.
I have always purchased Dewalt when I can but for the first time they have let me down. I will check carefully before ever buying something from them again.

3.0 out of 5 stars WHAT have I been sold/bought?, 30 Dec 2010
After careful research I ordered my own Xmas present from my wife! Careful to read reviews of de Walt products I made sure to order a tool with a KA suffix to the product number believing this indicated German manufacture( as reviewers have stated for a similar product) - and indeed this is on the box BUT when I look at the so-called DC600KA 3.6v cordless screwdriver I find it is in fact a simple DC600 - made, guess where - in CHINA! Who is kidding who'm and why can I not rely on Amazon to deliver THE goods I thought I had ordered (see review by Horvath Tamas "ITguru" 12fEB 2010 on the DW920K/DW920).

Don't know if this will be an excellent product or not as I've been sold something different from what I hoped!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can I buy another, 19 April 2014
This is one of the best tools I have bought and would buy another if I could find it for my holiday home. It seems to be out of production or what?

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice piece of kit, 7 Dec 2010
D. J. Akerman "A pilot" (Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
It's a Xmas present for someone so I have not really had a chance to play with it. However it is clearly very strongly made, the articulated handle is very useful and convenient, good power, and excellent pack (2 batteries plus charger plus driver all in a neat case). Amazon price was the best I could find anywhere. Still not cheap, but looks like good value for money. Let's hope the recipient likes it too...