Format: DVD|Change

on 7 December 2015
I love the Boosh, all three seasons, though I would say after repeated watches over the years they suffer from slightly decreasing returns. The first season is definitely the best, only lacking the inclusion of the hilarious shamen. Season two (this product) is still very entertaining, with only one dud episode (in my opinion) which I find boring for the most part; that is the second episode, called The Priest And The Beast. Because of that episode, this season drops a star to only four stars.
on 14 December 2005
okay...
so youve seen series one... probably seen most of the episodes of series 2...... maybe missed a few due to your think-tank going and you not remembering its on but hey. Get the dvd.... seriosuly... the boosh series 2 made me laugh and cry. The props, the people, the storylines and, ofcourse, the songs all are perfect. If your buying this for a loved one, pet or unborn child bear in mind that this dvd will blow your head off with its comedy genius. this is one thing the bbc actually got right....
on 23 July 2012
This was the first series I saw (via catchup tv), and the series that prompted me to buy the other two. It's utterly brilliant, quirky, and memorable. That said, it doesn't have the same continuous feeling of the first series- but that's not necessarily to its disadvantage. Noel and Julian at the peak of their creative genius.
on 1 January 2006
Pure surreal genius! From the evil Nanatoo demon who looks like a granny who kills with bus passes and knitting to Old Gregg who has a man-gina and a Bailey's obsession you'll laugh and not really be quite sure why. It is the sort of programme that the more you watch it, the more you find funny and look forward to the same lines time and time again. Don't even think about trying to describe it - well there's these guys on a desert island who make people out of coconuts and call one Milky Joe but it turns into a tale of twisted love and murder... So many little things to spot as well like the fisherman's bar phone being covered in shells (and his wife too). If you haven't been introduced to Howard Moon and Vince Noir then NOW is the time to get to know them before they stop being cult on BBC3 and go mainstream.
on 29 January 2007
The team developed characters from series one. Most are recycled to optimum effect. I wouldn't know how to describe this humour but I shall try. It's juvenile, extraordinary and observed. I grew up with series 2 (simply because it aged me), I got the series 1 dvd first but I can see the merit in 2. I prefer 2. But I love both. And I love the live show (nail biting stuff), but I don't think that it was a suitable Christmas present for my 5 year old son. Thank you daddy.

I think they had more money for 2, and it is more evolved, but they are both of equal merit for the Boosh fan.

Milky Joe, the last episode. If you have ever seen 'Castaway' with Tom Hanks - this is an obvious spoof. However, if Tom Hanks fancied himself as a serious intellectual and he was cast adrift with his best friend who was an out and out sybarite and fashion junky. They're alone on the island. No footballs. Nothing, whatsoever, communicable. It is brilliant. They should be awarded for their genius.
on 4 July 2014
I've bought this three times now, the previous two I loaned out and never got back.
This is in my opinion the best series. I don't think the world was ready for the third series,
as it went a bit too surreal .
on 17 October 2008
This is the perfect bedtime companion, escapism at the max, loved it and never tire at watching the fabulous mighty boosh!
Cheers guys for all the happy moments!
Want to go to a club where people pee on each other?!!!
on 22 February 2015
LOVE THE MIGHTY BOOSH! i dont normally do reviews but i love the boosh so i had to do a review this time. if you're a fan of the boosh then this is a must so glad i got the dvds i dont know why i didnt get them sooner
on 5 September 2013
Original & weirdly creative - you'll probably love this or hate it. I loved it! Howard Moon & Vince Noir are the main characters - but the understated shaman Naboo is an intriguing invention.
on 14 March 2015
hilarious and innovative! a slight improvement on season 1 I think, but the whole 3 seasons are brilliant in their own way. Pure class British comedy + great music and originality!