5.0 out of 5 stars Hardly notice it
So far this has proven to be an excellent buy. You do need to measure your stride at first but that wasn't much hassle - take ten steps, measure, divide by ten! Done! The machine can be set to measure steps or distance (miles or kilometres) and it's really easy to reset of a morning - one button.
It's small - sits on your waistband without being noticeable either in...
Published on 20 Nov. 2010 by n7misc

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Reliable
I walked the same route 3 times and the counter ranged from 480 to 940. I had it on my belt horizontally as advised. I think the problem is that if you walk smoothly as I do then there isn't sufficient jerk in your step to register. However to walk heavily is very uncomfortable for some so you need to consider this when purchasing.
Published on 10 Mar. 2011 by Debbie D

5.0 out of 5 stars Hardly notice it, 20 Nov. 2010
n7misc (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Sportline 340 Step / Distance Pedometer (Sports)
It's small - sits on your waistband without being noticeable either in size or weight. One problem - if you have a bit of a tummy (Ok ok I admit to more than a bit of a tummy! Why else would I buy a pedometer?!) and you bend over - say to tie your trainers ready for your walk - then you might find your tummy knocks it off your waistband. Or maybe that's just me!
Anyway - solved that issue by clipping it to my pocket... tummy isn't that big!
I like this - cheap and does the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pedometer, 7 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Sportline 340 Step / Distance Pedometer (Sports)
This pedometer is very easy to use with clear instructions to follow for setup. It is easy to change modes. The display is clear and precise. The clip keeps falling off my waistband so I use a safety pin to secure it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Reliable, 10 Mar. 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars just oh hum., 14 May 2009
C. Baldwin (Surrey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sportline 340 Step / Distance Pedometer (Sports)
At first the pedometer was very complicated to set up (you have to measure the lenght of your stride for it to work how far you walk)
The clip on the back isnt very strong or well made as it fell off and I lost it!
I guess you get what you pay for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ace Product, 22 May 2010
Mr. James Jordan (Woking Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sportline 340 Step / Distance Pedometer (Sports)
This is an excellent product, it counts your steps and distance in miles or kilometers. Very light and the pendulum feature means you can have it on all day and it will just count your steps when you move again. Perhaps only draw back is it doesnt give you calories burnt but it is quite robust and would recommend this product to anyone...very easy to use!

1.0 out of 5 stars worst pedometer ever!, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Sportline 340 Step / Distance Pedometer (Sports)
the pedometer has a very poor clip so falls off frequently, resets itself at random, doesn't have accurate readings, starts at a stride length of 12 inches which is great except for my stride length is 9inches (not blessed with long legs obviously). it's not fit for purpose. don't waste your money, if they were giving it away free i'd politely decline! on the plus side . . . it's easy to set up :) Sportline 340 Step / Distance Pedometer I gave this 1 star because Amazon won't let you review without giving it a star rating

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 6 May 2010
This review is from: Sportline 340 Step / Distance Pedometer (Sports)
great easy to use, accurate water proof dropped mine done loo and it still works

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but watch the clip, 2 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Sportline 340 Step / Distance Pedometer (Sports)
Bought this for my wife who wanted a simple pedometer to measure her daily steps. The price was good, but the pedometer clip was not good enough to hold the unit on in normal daily use - we found it squashed in a car park a couple of days after losing it.
If you want a pedometer for measuring a normal walk or run it's probably good enough, but if you're looking for one to wear all day and stay on when you're bending and crouching, I'd go for the 345 model. Although much bulkier (unnecessarily so in my opinion) its clip is much stronger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sportline Pedometer, 22 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Sportline 340 Step / Distance Pedometer (Sports)
This pedometer is neat and fits nicely on waistband or belt. Was easy to set up once you knew how although we found working out your step length, then adding the information, a little confusing

3.0 out of 5 stars Inflation!!, 27 May 2011
This review is from: Sportline 340 Step / Distance Pedometer (Sports)
I purchased on of these from Amazon a couple of months ago. It worked very well until I lost it - the clip is not strong enough! When I went to buy a replacement, I found that it had doubled in price! Why is this?? It was very good value, but I will not pay twice the price of 2 months ago!

Sportline 340 Step / Distance Pedometer