5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic scent.
This is my huby's all time favourite and I must admit, it is also mine. It has such a sexy smell to it. We used to be able to buy it in Russia when we lived there and couldn't find it here so delighted to have found it on here.
Published on 16 Dec. 2011 by H. Lancaster

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy with caution...
Published on 14 Oct. 2012 by Hector Merrylegs

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy with caution..., 14 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Jacques Bogart One Man Show Eau de Toilette 100 ml (Personal Care)
On a number of reviews on this site and other fragrance review sites, this EDT is described as overpowering and having amazing projection and longevity. This is not my experience. Even six sprays on the neck and wrists, etc seem to fade into a feint trace of the scent within the hour. The actual fragrance is rich and masculine , a bit like the Van Cleef and Arpels Pour Homme of the 1980's. A really classy scent. However either the bottle I purchased here a few weeks ago is not quite right or the manufacturer has diluted the original fragrance (sadly most of the far expensive EDT's for men have similarly been diluted), even at its current cheap price I wouldn't purchase another bottle of ''One Man Show' A shame.

1.0 out of 5 stars seem to be as if it is used..., 27 Jan. 2012
when I got this item i was shocked to see that it seemed to be as if it was used... but i bought a new one... I am really disappointed.... Even the smell seems to be duplicate as it is not long lasting...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic scent., 16 Dec. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Oct. 2013
This edt is a rare one, its got a classic smell to it. Anyone can wear this, buts its generally for the mature men over the age of 40. Suited and booted.

3.0 out of 5 stars Starts strong but finishes weak!, 24 July 2013
Mr. R. D. Boyton (North Yorkshire, UK.) - See all my reviews
Don't really know how to assess this product. When first used (just a couple of squirts) the smell was, according to my wife, very nice but quite overpowering which at least meant the aroma stayed with me for most of the day. Unfortunately after a couple of uses I now find I have to use numerous squirts which after an hour or so my wife can hardly smell at all. If I was a suspicious or paranoid person I could begin to think that maybe the good (genuine) stuff was in the tube and what was in the bottle was a rather diluted version. It certainly won't last long because as I said, after the first couple of uses after which lingered on me and all over the house for the whole of both days, it now need extra squirts every hour or so to have any olfactory impact at all. It was quite cheap so I suppose you get what you pay for in the end. Buy with caution.

5.0 out of 5 stars fresh and clean, 3 Oct. 2013
value for money..fresh but not heavy fragrance..ideal to use through the day to keep that fresh smell..why because it's cheap enough to use..me very happy with the value...and with the service from the provider...so 10/10

4.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and strong, 13 Nov. 2013
Mr. S. H. Pipes "Stevie" (yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
I've had this product before, it is a strong and refreshing scent, so only a little is required, so lasts ages. Had many people compliment me on the smell. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice colone and smells good, 4 Sept. 2013
i have given the colone to my steep son and he said that it was one of the best colons that he has ever had and would purches moor when he needs to get some

4.0 out of 5 stars It came pretty quick in the mail and I was happy with ..., 17 Nov. 2014
This is a decent fragrance. It came pretty quick in the mail and I was happy with what I got. When I first smelt One Man Show I thought "this reminds me of cinnamon" and you get the odd smell of citrus notes too. I wouldn't say this is a breakthrough smell because it's not, but I like it for what it is. It isn't anything else I've ever tried before which is good, so if you're looking at this cologne, don't back down on it, give it a chance, it's worth it!

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible buy, 25 July 2013
Got this, and opened it and it looked like it had been on someones dressing table for mths. The top of the bottle has got scratches on it and it was not full.ok it was cheap but i didnt realise i was buying someone elses.Terrible buy!!!!!!

Jacques Bogart One Man Show Eau de Toilette 100 ml