5.0 out of 5 stars Bought 5 Bottles!
This is one of Eliz Arden's cheaper perfumes but I have bought 2 bottles for myself and several others for gifts! People have commented on the perfume when I have woren it so it is a winner! Id class it as a summer fragrance its nice and fresh without it being too sweet. I hope this helps other buyers when making the choice.
Published on 20 Feb. 2011 by Yasmeen

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so splendid!
I had high hopes for this perfume but found it a little bit too sweet and cloying and lingering in a 'can't get-it'out-of-my-nose' sort of way, rather than fresh and floral. Not as splendid as anticipated.
Published on 12 July 2012 by IGZY

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought 5 Bottles!, 20 Feb. 2011
Yasmeen (Coventry, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Elizabeth Arden Eau de Parfum 125 ml - Splendour (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely light floral, 21 Jan. 2012
sam155 (Wales) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
For this price and for a large bottle as well, you might not expect good quality. However, Elizabeth Arden is a classic brand and you can't go wrong with any of their scents. This is a light, fresh floral, not cloying or sickly, just clean smelling. The bottle looks very pretty on my dressing table too. My only drawback is that it doesn't last as long as other perfumes, but for this kind of good value you can afford to squoosh on a few top ups throughout the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 25 Nov. 2011
I am so pleased to have this perfume -it smells divine and lasts for ages-only trouble is my husband knows where I am all the time`-one waft and he has found me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendor-splendid!, 31 Oct. 2012
I've been searching a long time for just the right perfume for work and play. Splendor fits the bill. It's light and fresh yet lasts all day. I even got a compliment out of the blue from a female stranger who passed by me in the street! She absolutely loved the scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars ELIZABETH ARDEN SPLENDOR EAU DE PARFUM 125ML, 6 Jan. 2013
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS ITEM TO ANY AGE GROUP. I THINK THAT THE PERFUME IS GREAT FOR USING AT ANY TIME;

5.0 out of 5 stars SPLENDOR EAU DE PARFUM 75ML, 21 Jan. 2010
R. E. SHANNON "R E Shannon" (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
FANTASTIC PERFUME.SUCH A LOW PRICE.GREAT TO SHOP AT HOME WITH COMPANIES SUCH AS THIS AND GET A GREAT BUY.PERFUME SMELLS JUST AS DESCRIBED TOO.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so splendid!, 12 July 2012
A shame really, as the bottle looks so elegant. I guess I was seduced by the outer packaging and the low price. The bargain hunter in me now feels cheated...and a chump!
The good news is that my 10 year old daughter has 'borrowed' it and it now stands on her dressing table and she occasionally has a spritz when going to meet friends.
Not an expensive 'mistake' but in future I will remind myself to test out fragrances in store and 'try before I buy' from Amazon. Perfume is such a personal product to buy and I will learn from this mistake.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely smell, 1 Oct. 2010
Ms. E. E. Jones (UK) - See all my reviews
Brought this for my mum she has been wearing it for many years and she loves the smell. Best price i could find

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 29 Oct. 2011
This product is the one of the best perfumes i've ever bought. Though it is my first time (and, i wasn't so sure about it). I have recommended it to my friends and, wish to buy more or any product that is as good as that when am ready.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Smell, 9 Nov. 2011
This perfume is very nice and it has a very good price tag too. Buy it without thinking. The smell is not over powering

Elizabeth Arden Eau de Parfum 125 ml - Splendour