5.0 out of 5 stars Bought 5 Bottles!
This is one of Eliz Arden's cheaper perfumes but I have bought 2 bottles for myself and several others for gifts! People have commented on the perfume when I have woren it so it is a winner! Id class it as a summer fragrance its nice and fresh without it being too sweet. I hope this helps other buyers when making the choice.
Published on 20 Feb 2011 by Yasmeen

Published 4 months ago by Margo123

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought 5 Bottles!, 20 Feb 2011
Yasmeen (Coventry, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Elizabeth Arden Splendor Eau de Parfum 125 ml (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely light floral, 21 Jan 2012
sam155 (Wales) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
For this price and for a large bottle as well, you might not expect good quality. However, Elizabeth Arden is a classic brand and you can't go wrong with any of their scents. This is a light, fresh floral, not cloying or sickly, just clean smelling. The bottle looks very pretty on my dressing table too. My only drawback is that it doesn't last as long as other perfumes, but for this kind of good value you can afford to squoosh on a few top ups throughout the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 25 Nov 2011
I am so pleased to have this perfume -it smells divine and lasts for ages-only trouble is my husband knows where I am all the time`-one waft and he has found me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendor-splendid!, 31 Oct 2012
I've been searching a long time for just the right perfume for work and play. Splendor fits the bill. It's light and fresh yet lasts all day. I even got a compliment out of the blue from a female stranger who passed by me in the street! She absolutely loved the scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars ELIZABETH ARDEN SPLENDOR EAU DE PARFUM 125ML, 6 Jan 2013
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS ITEM TO ANY AGE GROUP. I THINK THAT THE PERFUME IS GREAT FOR USING AT ANY TIME;

5.0 out of 5 stars SPLENDOR EAU DE PARFUM 75ML, 21 Jan 2010
R. E. SHANNON "R E Shannon" (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
FANTASTIC PERFUME.SUCH A LOW PRICE.GREAT TO SHOP AT HOME WITH COMPANIES SUCH AS THIS AND GET A GREAT BUY.PERFUME SMELLS JUST AS DESCRIBED TOO.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Smell, 9 Nov 2011
This perfume is very nice and it has a very good price tag too. Buy it without thinking. The smell is not over powering

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite, 15 July 2013
I was delighted to find this at a reasonable price. This is one of my all time favourite fragrances, I feel good wearing it

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely smell, 1 Oct 2010
Ms. E. E. Jones (UK) - See all my reviews
Brought this for my mum she has been wearing it for many years and she loves the smell. Best price i could find

1.0 out of 5 stars Original smells great and I love it, but watch out for the FAKEs, 3 Jun 2014
If you purchased Splendor by Elizabeth Arden, please take a look at the box first, because if the box doesn't have silver snow flakes on it but only brown, then the perfume is fake, is not the real and original thing. Secondly, once you open the box, you'll see that the color of the parfum is dark yellow, and should be very light yellowish, almost clear. Next, if you know the original smell of Splendor you'll see that this one doesn't smell the same and it doesn't last. I am currently investigating this issue with Elizabeth Arden Customer Service and will update on it. In the mean time, don't buy this perfume, because it might be not the real one.

Elizabeth Arden Splendor Eau de Parfum 125 ml