5.0 out of 5 stars Great smell, modern packaging & very reasonable!
I understand this product was "limited edition" so was pleased to find it stocked here as you cannot buy this in high street stores. The smell is really refreshing so I would say it could be used every day and is very reasonably priced.
Published on 26 Dec 2010 by C. M. Luckin

3.0 out of 5 stars alright.
smells good but i find the smell disappears quickly and doesn't seem to last long.
good as a travel spray as it has the plastic casing.
Published 5 months ago by Anon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smell, modern packaging & very reasonable!, 26 Dec 2010
C. M. Luckin - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 11 April 2008
Wow this is an amazing product! my bf always wears this and i never knew what it was called and it smelled so gorgeous that i had to hunt it down! it took me ages to find it and lucky they sell it on here at such a cheap price! (cheaper than if you go to a normal perfume shop)..all i can say is that its deffinately one of the best mens perfume ive ever smelled... i would suggest buying it for your partner!! 5 stars from me...

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Crave, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Crave Eau de Toilette Spray 40 ml (Personal Care)
This smells great, and the bottle is unique, and regulates how uch you use- therefore, it lastsw for a long time. This has become my signature scent, and it's well known and liked by everyone that has ever smelled it- Great buy, makes a good present. Not sure about the review that says there wasn't a box, because I have always had it come in the box for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars great scent, 4 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 13 July 2013
Always have always will!! Was absolutely gutted when this went discontinued in stores but finding it on here was great now I never have to go without my favourite fragrance :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 13 April 2014
I bought this mainly on the basis of all the good reviews on here and I have to say I was not disappointed. The smell is refreshing, light, citrusy (is that a word?) and lasts for a good amount of time. I've even had woman compliment me about it which is very unusual for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the product, 16 Jan 2014
Brought this spray for my 15 year ole son as he's at that age where he like's to smell good all the time, Crave has a fresh smell which isn't over powering, probably have to buy some more & it's very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice smelling, 13 Dec 2013
Packaged well, nice light fragrance not over powering and does not smell like woman's perfume.
I get this every year for my son who loves it

4.0 out of 5 stars Unfair, 3 Dec 2013
I Was going to order this for my boyfriend for Christmas as he loves it, however, they don't deliver to Northern Ireland....gutted!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday presant, 19 Aug 2013
This is an excellant size for a teenager, the way they use sprays etc,and the price,outstanding value for a well known brand.

Calvin Klein Crave Eau de Toilette Spray 40 ml