5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!
Published on 11 April 2008 by Kimi

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells like a nauseating
The smell is completely different to the original one. I would be convinced its a fake if it hadn't been sold directly by Amazon. Or maybe it still is.

Smells like a nauseating, cheap perfume. Its still unused since I bought it.
Published 5 months ago by Experienced Reviewer

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 11 April 2008
Wow this is an amazing product! my bf always wears this and i never knew what it was called and it smelled so gorgeous that i had to hunt it down! it took me ages to find it and lucky they sell it on here at such a cheap price! (cheaper than if you go to a normal perfume shop)..all i can say is that its deffinately one of the best mens perfume ive ever smelled... i would suggest buying it for your partner!! 5 stars from me...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smell, modern packaging & very reasonable!, 26 Dec. 2010
C. M. Luckin - See all my reviews
I understand this product was "limited edition" so was pleased to find it stocked here as you cannot buy this in high street stores. The smell is really refreshing so I would say it could be used every day and is very reasonably priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Crave, 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Crave Eau de Toilette - 40 ml (Personal Care)
This smells great, and the bottle is unique, and regulates how uch you use- therefore, it lastsw for a long time. This has become my signature scent, and it's well known and liked by everyone that has ever smelled it- Great buy, makes a good present. Not sure about the review that says there wasn't a box, because I have always had it come in the box for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars great scent, 4 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 13 July 2013
Always have always will!! Was absolutely gutted when this went discontinued in stores but finding it on here was great now I never have to go without my favourite fragrance :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Calvin Klein Crave Eau de Toilette - 40 ml (Personal Care)
I bought this mainly on the basis of all the good reviews on here and I have to say I was not disappointed. The smell is refreshing, light, citrusy (is that a word?) and lasts for a good amount of time. I've even had woman compliment me about it which is very unusual for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the product, 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Calvin Klein Crave Eau de Toilette - 40 ml (Personal Care)
Brought this spray for my 15 year ole son as he's at that age where he like's to smell good all the time, Crave has a fresh smell which isn't over powering, probably have to buy some more & it's very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars A blind buy, 22 Nov. 2011
Marius Gorochovskis "36525Days" (Vilnius, Lithuania) - See all my reviews
I wanted this perfume since I was a teenager more than 5 years ago. Though I never had a chance to wear it until I recently decided that this year I want to buy perfume on my own - not as a present. It's just.. I haven't smelled it for those 5 years. The first sniff was like "why the hell did I buy something without testing". But the next day I started enjoying it and now I am fully satisfied with it. My boyfriend first said he hated the smell but after some time of being separate he said that I smell fantastic.
The scent can be called a classic, good price for a good product. Really sexy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 17 Feb. 2013
Absolutely love this fragrance and its been my 'old faithful' for so many years, since it was released infact. Luckily its still very much available online despite being discontinued in 2006(?). It smells great, its fresh and it lingers without being too overpowering. I don't know what im going to do when the day comes and this product is just not available anymore, as despite trying various other fragrances over the years, they have all been used a couple of times before joining their predeccesors on a shelf gathering dust as my next new bottle of Crave arrives

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love this!, 13 Oct. 2014
Having looked for this in shops for ages, I finally found it online. I've had this before and it smells amazing.

It's kind of a fruity smell, but not too over empowering. It's definitely one for the summer, but acceptable enough for the winter as well.

I also love the casing it comes in. It's a plastic container, which means that you can chuck it in your bag and take it with you without worrying about it cracking/spilling.

Really hope they keep this product going, as I would definitely buy again!

Calvin Klein Crave Eau de Toilette - 40 ml