5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
Published 19 months ago by Ariella Hunston

3.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had looked more carefully at the costs ...
I wish I had looked more carefully at the costs as I didn't take into account the VAT and postage to be added. (I am sure it said free delivery). But I was buying it in a rush and didn't read the small print carefully and ended up paying almost as much as I could have done for the larger size elsewhere. On the upside it did arrive very quickly...
Published 7 months ago by D. Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 11 Dec 2012
This perfume is a classic (literally) my Mother used to wear this when dating my dad and now I do. It's good value for money. I use it about 2 - 3 times a day and a 30ml bottle lasts me a month. It lasts a long time (I'm just constantly spraying because I have a active job) and I have never come across anyone who doesn't like the smell. I always get compliments about how nice I smell. It's a age-less romantic smell. Ideal fro both evening and day. Perfect for a girlfriend/fiance/wife/mother/grandmother like I said my mother wore it when she was 17 too this day and I have worn it since I was 16 (25 now). I will always love this perfume.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lou Lou by Cacherel, 15 Dec 2011
Have used this excellent fragrance of perfume for many years. Sold at very competitive price. Arrived well packaged and in prompt time. Looking forward to using this in the New Year

5.0 out of 5 stars great service, 7 July 2011
fantastic ! I have dealt twice with Beauty base and each time they delivered ahead of promise The Loulou is cheaper than it was in dutyfree,well done

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely scent, 28 May 2013
I used to buy this years ago and the scent lasts all day long which is a bonus. Great price also.

5.0 out of 5 stars barbara middlesbrough, 12 Jan 2013
i was very dissapointed with the price of this product i always thought amazon had good deals but i could have bought this item in the 50ml size for £19 in boots among other shops will be having a better look round next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cacharel Perfumes, 16 July 2011
L. J. Thompson (Mazarrón Murcia Spain) - See all my reviews
I am so pleased that both Loulou and Eden by Cacharel are still on the market. They have always been my favourite perfumes along with Anais Anais and I am very happpy that I can reorder them at any time. The prices are good and I have no hesitation in recommending these perfumes to anyone, especially those who might like a change once in a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Presents, 9 Dec 2012
Have bought these as presents both for my wife and daughter, for Christmas. It`s difficult to buy Lou Lou in the shops. Seems to have gone out of fashion.

5.0 out of 5 stars An old favourite, 30 Jan 2014
Love this perfume and always did, even now when I go out and wear this people say isn't that LOU LOU.....So many new perfume's I love but still this is a favourite and not that expensive either.....BUY IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 17 Jan 2014
What can I say? I just love this perfume, in fact I wear it all the time. Day and night it's always right! Not too strong and definitely not flowery.

3.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had looked more carefully at the costs ..., 26 Nov 2013
D. Gray - See all my reviews