5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious scent
Published on 13 July 2010 by Rosina C

3.0 out of 5 stars Oldie remembered
It's been a long time since I last owned this scent and the price was very tempting. It still smells the same but sadly doesn't seem to last as long as it did. Was disappointed that it came unboxed with insufficient packaging. The top was smashed (thankfully not the spray nozzle), the glass had 2 bits of styrofoam sellotaped either side, 1 thin layer of bubble wrap and a...
Published 13 months ago by Madeleine Palmer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious scent, 13 July 2010
This review is from: Je Reviens Eau de Toilette Spray for Women 100 ml By The Design House Of Worth (Personal Care)
Having fruitlessly tried most high street chemists and department stores, I turned to 'Amazon' as a last hope and was delighted to find that Worth's 'Je Reviens', the subtle, fresh scent that I had so loved in my twenties, was still available. Sadly it is no longer packaged in the distinctive 'Lalique' bottles, but the scent is still as beautiful as in my memory, and I have been asked several times about the perfume I am wearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smell fresh, 8 Oct 2010
Love this perfume - been using it for years. Got it for my birthday, quick delivery, very large bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Evokes happy memories..........., 23 Mar 2012
Pyewacket "czarnowice" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
which is exactly what a good perfume should do. This was another of my teenage favourites (I have always liked the classics) and I particularly like it because it isn't overblown or floral. The base note of amber keeps it well grounded and also gives it its lasting quality on your skin.

This is an incredibly good price point too for Worth perfume.

I would recommend this scent for daytime wear although it is up to the individual to wear it when they like of course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly, 27 April 2011
I have worn this on & off in my 20s, happy to have it again - brings back some lovely memories.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful perfume, 7 Feb 2011
A. Bloomfield (Stoke-onTrent) - See all my reviews
Je Reviens is a sophisticated and lasting fragrance suitable for using everyday or in the evening. It is my favorite perfume.

5.0 out of 5 stars Je Reviens by Worth Eau de Toilette Spray, 13 May 2013
M. Houldin "Roemarrin" (France) - See all my reviews
I would recommend this product to all my friends, as it's a light but enchanting perfume and not at all over-priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Je Reviens!, 12 Dec 2012
Madznana (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
This is a perfume I have used and loved for years. Men love it too!! I get at least one male compliment i.e. asking me what I am wearing, each time I'm out and about! Can't be bad!!

5.0 out of 5 stars a classic perfume, 13 April 2010
a real classic french perfume and one of my wifes favourite scents - not that easy to get in the shops now. packaging needs a bit of a makeover but then you dont wear the box !

5.0 out of 5 stars A great everyday perfume, 12 Dec 2013
Just love this, have been wearing for several years but unfortunate stockists no longer sell this product for some unknown reason, so thought would try online, brilliant service

4.0 out of 5 stars Je reviens by worth, 29 Oct 2013
brought back memories still like it! this is so value for money give it a go.I was pleasantly surprised by the size.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›