5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely,fragrance
Absolutley Lovely,delicate floral overtones, suitable for day or night and all ages, I definetley would buy again. I would highly recommend to anyone and will be trying more SJP in future.
Published on 4 Mar 2010 by Busted

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful awful awful
Overhyped! I was silly enough to buy this based on the rave reviews without having actually smelt it and I can safely say it is awful and I do NOT recommend it to anyone.. I'm sorry but how can you wear this on a daily basis?! Avoid!
Published 5 months ago by munchkin101

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely,fragrance, 4 Mar 2010
This review is from: Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 100 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Lady Scent.. now my signature smell, 12 Dec 2012
Perfect Lady Scent - a real soft lovely smell and i have now made this my signature scent and always get compliments

5.0 out of 5 stars Sarah Jessica Parker, Lovely: and it is!, 10 Nov 2012
Lovely strong, feminine fragrance that seems to last several hours. On several occasions when I have worn it, people have commented positively or asked me what perfume I had on. *****

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 6 April 2010
D. Forward "Debbie" (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
This is a real must have, the other perfumes in the SJP range are not that nice but Lovely is gorgeous, would definitely recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars SJP Lovely, 11 April 2013
Lovely indeed :) I must say my first whiff of it was on a bus, a lady was wearing it and I must say the bus fragrance changed from average to WOW heads turning who is wearing that? It's one of those fragrances that you love it or you're on the fence...take a chance...

5.0 out of 5 stars Go on, get it, you will not regret it., 20 Oct 2013
I came across this perfume after my two favourite perfumes are too expensive for me to justify - these perfumes are Philosophy's Inner Grace EDP (RRP 44 for 60ml) and Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDP (RRP 56 for 50ml ). I really love these perfumes and they are rather similar to each other in some aspects. I noticed several reviews for these perfumes mentioned SJP's Lovely perfume as being very similar and much more affordable (practically double the quantity for half of the price) so I thought I would give it a go, despite not being able to find it to smell in any shops.

I am so glad I purchased this. The box and the perfume bottle are so elegant it would look lovely ('scuse the pun) as a gift for someone else, but also looks great on any dressing table. After the first spray it instantly reminded me of the 'For Her' perfume. They are so similar yet I think I actually prefer 'Lovely' as it smells slightly fresher and lighter, whereas 'For Her' can be a bit too heavy and musky at times, in my opinion anyway.

This is perfect not only for the value but because I think it's impossible to 'over do it' - no matter how many sprays you use it never is 'in your face' like some sweeter, stronger, perfumes can be. I'm thinking it would be great for every day use and great for things like interviews where you want to make a nice impression without being overpowering.

The scent is fresh, clean, lightly floral, lightly musky and delicate. I can see all ages loving this, I am 22 and adore it but I feel that I could give it as a present to any older relatives of mine and they would like it.

I would recommend it if you are a fan of 'For Her' or 'Inner Grace' as you are guaranteed to love this too. It's also a great one to get for a lady as a present because it is rather subtle so I can't imagine anyone would take a strong dislike to it.

I will definitely be purchasing again! I could do with a smaller size to take out in my handbag for during the day touch ups.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 6 July 2013
I love this perfume because it reminds me of holidays. I thought this particualr buy gave me a lot of it at a reasonable price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful awful awful, 25 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely parfum, sarah jessica parker, 29 Dec 2010
Bought a couple of these for my daughter who raves about the perfume. Great price compared to other sites and a beautiful smell for young and old I feel after nicking one myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous perfume, all time favourite., 12 Nov 2012
Grown up, sexy, classy and timeless are the words I'd use to describe 'Lovely'. I can never get my head round these prices (I paid 17.99 for a massive 100ml bottle)because I've worn this for years and I never got it for such a reasonable amount years ago. The best thing is, it smells like a REALLY expensive perfume. I constantly get asked what I'm wearing. I describe it as a 'slightly sweet musk'. The longevity is incredible, on a par with Chanel or YSL I'd say. Lasts all day and a tiny skoosh after work will take you all the way through the evening. My 19 year old daughter has started wearing it too, so it's a broad ranging perfume, not too young, but not too mature either (I'm 39). as for the service, impeccable as always. Arrived promptly and packaged well. Just noticed it's now down to 17 for the 100ml, so I'm going to buy another bottle to stock up.