5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely,fragrance
Absolutley Lovely,delicate floral overtones, suitable for day or night and all ages, I definetley would buy again. I would highly recommend to anyone and will be trying more SJP in future.
Published on 4 Mar 2010 by Busted

Published 4 months ago by Looters of the world nur

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely,fragrance, 4 Mar 2010
This review is from: Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 100 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Lady Scent.. now my signature smell, 12 Dec 2012
Perfect Lady Scent - a real soft lovely smell and i have now made this my signature scent and always get compliments

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor fragrance strength, feeble. Suspicious of a fake see photo, 9 May 2014
Disappointed. Although arrived in nice pink packaging and in a cellophane wrap I couldn't believe the feebleness of the fragrance strength. After good spray on wrists it was barely there to begin with and totally gone within the hour. Shame as very feminine fragrance but sadly poor quality, even for the £15 cost. Someone wrote this smell is similar to Narciso Rodriguez, I can see maybe a 5pc similarity. Can't recommend. See photo as I believe this is a fake or at best a faulty batch item.

Note grey ribbon is missing from the neck of the bottle. Also the batch number which should be printed at the bottom of the box is missing which is there on the original box(on the white label). Compare my photo with one that Amazon have supplied. Please do not buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sarah Jessica Parker, Lovely: and it is!, 10 Nov 2012
Lovely strong, feminine fragrance that seems to last several hours. On several occasions when I have worn it, people have commented positively or asked me what perfume I had on. *****

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 6 April 2010
D. Forward "Debbie" (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
This is a real must have, the other perfumes in the SJP range are not that nice but Lovely is gorgeous, would definitely recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars SJP Lovely, 11 April 2013
Lovely indeed :) I must say my first whiff of it was on a bus, a lady was wearing it and I must say the bus fragrance changed from average to WOW heads turning who is wearing that? It's one of those fragrances that you love it or you're on the fence...take a chance...

5.0 out of 5 stars Go on, get it, you will not regret it., 20 Oct 2013
I came across this perfume after my two favourite perfumes are too expensive for me to justify - these perfumes are Philosophy's Inner Grace EDP (RRP £44 for 60ml) and Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDP (RRP £56 for 50ml ). I really love these perfumes and they are rather similar to each other in some aspects. I noticed several reviews for these perfumes mentioned SJP's Lovely perfume as being very similar and much more affordable (practically double the quantity for half of the price) so I thought I would give it a go, despite not being able to find it to smell in any shops.

I am so glad I purchased this. The box and the perfume bottle are so elegant it would look lovely ('scuse the pun) as a gift for someone else, but also looks great on any dressing table. After the first spray it instantly reminded me of the 'For Her' perfume. They are so similar yet I think I actually prefer 'Lovely' as it smells slightly fresher and lighter, whereas 'For Her' can be a bit too heavy and musky at times, in my opinion anyway.

This is perfect not only for the value but because I think it's impossible to 'over do it' - no matter how many sprays you use it never is 'in your face' like some sweeter, stronger, perfumes can be. I'm thinking it would be great for every day use and great for things like interviews where you want to make a nice impression without being overpowering.

The scent is fresh, clean, lightly floral, lightly musky and delicate. I can see all ages loving this, I am 22 and adore it but I feel that I could give it as a present to any older relatives of mine and they would like it.

I would recommend it if you are a fan of 'For Her' or 'Inner Grace' as you are guaranteed to love this too. It's also a great one to get for a lady as a present because it is rather subtle so I can't imagine anyone would take a strong dislike to it.

I will definitely be purchasing again! I could do with a smaller size to take out in my handbag for during the day touch ups.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful awful awful, 25 Mar 2014
Overhyped! I was silly enough to buy this based on the rave reviews without having actually smelt it and I can safely say it is awful and I do NOT recommend it to anyone.. I'm sorry but how can you wear this on a daily basis?! Avoid!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine, 18 Jan 2014
Bought this thinking I was getting a massive bargain only to be hit by another scam. The only decent thing about this purchase was the delivery and even that was touch and go.
The box itself was bashed, supposedly expected with mail in just a bubble envelope.
When first viewing I noticed that the grey ribbon was missing, one of the signatures with this bottle. When spraying the perfume it smelt cheap and didn't last long at all.
Extremely disappointed with this purchase and with the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 6 July 2013
I love this perfume because it reminds me of holidays. I thought this particualr buy gave me a lot of it at a reasonable price.

Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 100 ml