5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites
Fragrance is such a personal thing that it's difficult to describe why you like it or not. All I can say is that 'Lovely', for me, is a beautiful, rich fragrance that is classic, feminine and very classy.
Published on 2 Aug 2010 by H. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Lives up to its name.
I bought this after smelling a sample. It is as its called ''lovely''. Its light, floral and not too over powering. Its a good scent for someone going to a formal event maybe, it doesnt make you stand out too much. Its certainly not my favorite scent but it is very nice. The bottle is adorable!!!
Published 10 months ago by Ms. K. A. Walters

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites, 2 Aug 2010
H. Smith (London) - See all my reviews
I don't usually buy into the whole 'celebrity' perfume thing either and initially I resisted this perfume, until an assistant one day insisted that I take a sample stick from her and told me it was 'Lovely' by SJP.
I was looking for a new perfume for my wedding day, so I took it upon myself to sample as many as possible before purchasing that special scent for my special day (I know it sounds corny, but I must admit, I did!). This is the perfume that won the job.
So for me, 'Lovely' takes me back to (what turned out to be) a magical and beautiful day, so it's special to me in that sense, but it's also just a jolly 'Lovely' smell (hee hee). I can't see me ever getting bored with it, as some perfumes do tend to become stale with time, but I think this one will always be a part of my perfume collection. Oh AND it lingers on my skin ALL DAY (or night), and I can't say that about many perfumes. I LOVE IT. But I think you may have guessed that already?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely,fragrance, 4 Mar 2010
This review is from: Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 100 ml (Personal Care)
Absolutley Lovely,delicate floral overtones, suitable for day or night and all ages, I definetley would buy again. I would highly recommend to anyone and will be trying more SJP in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Lady Scent.. now my signature smell, 12 Dec 2012
Perfect Lady Scent - a real soft lovely smell and i have now made this my signature scent and always get compliments

5.0 out of 5 stars Sarah Jessica Parker, Lovely: and it is!, 10 Nov 2012
Lovely strong, feminine fragrance that seems to last several hours. On several occasions when I have worn it, people have commented positively or asked me what perfume I had on. *****

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 6 April 2010
D. Forward "Debbie" (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
This is a real must have, the other perfumes in the SJP range are not that nice but Lovely is gorgeous, would definitely recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars SJP Lovely, 11 April 2013
Lovely indeed :) I must say my first whiff of it was on a bus, a lady was wearing it and I must say the bus fragrance changed from average to WOW heads turning who is wearing that? It's one of those fragrances that you love it or you're on the fence...take a chance...

5.0 out of 5 stars Go on, get it, you will not regret it., 20 Oct 2013
I came across this perfume after my two favourite perfumes are too expensive for me to justify - these perfumes are Philosophy's Inner Grace EDP (RRP 44 for 60ml) and Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDP (RRP 56 for 50ml ). I really love these perfumes and they are rather similar to each other in some aspects. I noticed several reviews for these perfumes mentioned SJP's Lovely perfume as being very similar and much more affordable (practically double the quantity for half of the price) so I thought I would give it a go, despite not being able to find it to smell in any shops.

I am so glad I purchased this. The box and the perfume bottle are so elegant it would look lovely ('scuse the pun) as a gift for someone else, but also looks great on any dressing table. After the first spray it instantly reminded me of the 'For Her' perfume. They are so similar yet I think I actually prefer 'Lovely' as it smells slightly fresher and lighter, whereas 'For Her' can be a bit too heavy and musky at times, in my opinion anyway.

This is perfect not only for the value but because I think it's impossible to 'over do it' - no matter how many sprays you use it never is 'in your face' like some sweeter, stronger, perfumes can be. I'm thinking it would be great for every day use and great for things like interviews where you want to make a nice impression without being overpowering.

The scent is fresh, clean, lightly floral, lightly musky and delicate. I can see all ages loving this, I am 22 and adore it but I feel that I could give it as a present to any older relatives of mine and they would like it.

I would recommend it if you are a fan of 'For Her' or 'Inner Grace' as you are guaranteed to love this too. It's also a great one to get for a lady as a present because it is rather subtle so I can't imagine anyone would take a strong dislike to it.

I will definitely be purchasing again! I could do with a smaller size to take out in my handbag for during the day touch ups.

1.0 out of 5 stars Yuck, 16 Jan 2014
Bought as a treat for myself, very washed out colour wise made me wonder if it was old stock and aroma is aweful very disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lives up to its name., 5 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 6 July 2013
I love this perfume because it reminds me of holidays. I thought this particualr buy gave me a lot of it at a reasonable price.