Published on 23 Nov 2010 by fatemeh

3.0 out of 5 stars laura BIAGOTTI 100 STARS
this perfume is to die for.. I 1st used this perfume 11 years ago.. and it was just by mere accident
I came across it again today..When I have been looking for it.. I am so happy and I am saving up to get one as soon as I can..infact I will be very nice to my other half and I might get it .. I know I will in the next 48 hours..It makes you happy.. everyone...
Published on 5 May 2012 by poppyfire

5.0 out of 5 stars "A perfume must enhance a woman's personality but not dominate it," says Laura Biagiotti, 23 Nov 2010
This fragrance's creations dates back to 1994 ans is one of most successful creations alongside the Roma fragrance. Laura is classified as a gentle floral, not at all overwhelming her personality. Fresh top: peach, lychee and watermelon, floral middle: freesia, violet and iris and ambered top note with sandalwood, vanilla, vetiver, amber and musk. It's a very summer eau de toilette, excellent for daily use and recommended with the shower gel and lotion for a more intense effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 26 May 2014
I. E. Bray - See all my reviews
This review is from: Laura Biagotti Laura Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 75ml (Personal Care)
This is to go with the shower gel that my daughter loves i buy her every year a good product

5.0 out of 5 stars Fav perfume, 23 May 2014
My favorite perfume, was soo annoyed when it got discontinued!!!! So glad I can buy it here now! Lovely fresh floral smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this perfume, 23 Feb 2014
I first bought this perfume at Manchester Airport quite a few years ago and really liked it. I couldn't find it in any stores after I had used it all and then I saw it on Amazon and was really happy.
I have also introduced it to my daughter who also really likes it.
So thank you Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laura, 11 Feb 2014
Beautiful fragrance and not to over powering. A light floral fragrance. I love this perfume, first got it in Majorca. I use to get one every time I went. I have looked for it here but can't find it anywhere. So glad I can now purchase it on line. Thanks Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Mar 2013
Fave perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 21 Jan 2013
Love this perfume but you can only but it online, this was a good price and arrived very quickly thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Perfume, 29 Jan 2012
I love this perfume. I have used it for years and every time I wear it, someone comments on the lovely aroma.
It arrived promptly and in good condition. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 31 July 2014
the fragrance is one of the best fragrances I ever had...highly recommend and I will surely buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Aug 2014
I was delighted with the Laura Biagotti eau de toilette spray.