Size: 75mlChange

on 15 December 2010
Well this was the first item I have purchased from Amazon as I do not like to buyv offline often. This was ordered by standard delivery and arrived very quickly. Was packaged in I don't know how much protective foam to prevent damage. Very impressed with this product and timely delivery, also the condition was impeccible!

To anyone looking to purchase; I was shopping for a new fragrance that I would be sure was appealing to females. After asking many female friends which spray I should look to get this came out on top by a long way! After shopping around Amazon was by far the cheapest; including deals offered by other shops/websites. AMAZING value, very efficient delivery and well packaged! Would definitely recommend!
on 7 November 2014
Pulled wearing this. Over thirty times this scent has had the birds sweating.
on 4 December 2015
Official genuine Lacoste Red Eau De Toilette. I heard somewhere that Lacoste had stopped making this particular type of fragrance, I'm not sure how true that is but I hope they haven't stopped because it's one of my favourite aftershaves ever, it smells totally gorgeous with a sweet and distinct scent. Great price online compared to some prices in Boots and other Department Stores.

This arrived quickly in good packaging with the branded box as shown in the pictures. Definitely the real deal, no need to worry before placing an order. When mine runs out I will be ordering from here again!
on 5 January 2011
great five star service and great costumer service by this company.
product was delivered well within estimated delivery date and was very well packaged
on 25 April 2012
I had smelt this product before but never really cared to buy it until now... And i am sooo glad I did ! It smells amazing and lasts nearly all day ! After a night out I can still smell it on my clothes, it's brilliant. If you are looking for a long lasting, nice smelling eau de toilette this is 100% worth the buy.
on 15 December 2010
I purchased this product after being advised to buy it by female friends. After searching many places online Amazon was the cheapest place anywhere, including the offers that other places had on at the time. I purchased it and had it delivered by standard delivery, which came very quickly! It has a lovely smell and of all the females I have asked advice on which spray to buy this was the most popular and has been for a good few years now. Any male looking for a nice smell which definitely appeals to the opposite sex I would recommend Lacoste Red!
on 15 September 2014
This is the first bottle of Lacoste that does not have a fragrance, it lasts for about 5 minutes. I am so very disappointed with this product I might as well pour it into the sink, because that's where I poured my money.
11 comment4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 July 2011
I ordered a 125ml bottle of lacoste red, and paid the price for the 125ml bottle, but when i recieved the item i had only been sent a 75ml bottle. On taking up the matter with the seller they were very rude in the way of trying to blame everyone else, and basically saying 'its not our fault so do what you want, put a claim in we dont care'. The seller refused to send me the correct size out, and the only way i got it resolved was by making a claim to amazon, and they refunded me the money even though it wasnt amazon's fault like the seller said it was.
0Comment9 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 September 2011
Received one of these for Christmas a few years ago from a good friend who knows about fashion and perfumes etc and have never had so many (genuine) compliments about my aftershave. Sweet yet masculine. Have been buying since and will continue to use this for the forseeable future. Superior to the Jean Paul Gaultier scents in my opinion.
on 7 January 2015
I bought this as a christmas gift for my daughter as she uses Lacoste Red all the time, so of course she was delighted at getting the 125 ml size as it will last a bit longer than the usual size bottle she buys, this size was great value for money as it was a better price getting it on Amazon than her usual source.