5.0 out of 5 stars Best perfume EVER!
From the first time I used this, sprayed onto me whilst walked through Kendals in Manchester, I have had comments about it. Now to my complete dismay, I find that D&G have discontinued it. I am on my last 100ml bottle and have tried everywhere to buy more with no luck. I am thrilled to have been able to buy it from Amazon and have just bought 4 bottles.

It...
Published 22 months ago by Cheshire Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars not as advertised
Box not the same as advertised, it has just gold lettering.
Not sure if fragrance is what it used to be.
Published 4 months ago by sue iveson

5.0 out of 5 stars Best perfume EVER!, 8 Dec 2012
This review is from: Dolce & Gabbana Femme Eau De Toilette Spray 25 ml (Personal Care)

It arrived within a matter of days and I have just bought three more 50ml bottles before it all goes. Thanks - first class service.

5.0 out of 5 stars one of my favourite perfumes, 29 Aug 2013
d&g have done it again and discontinued one of my favourite perfumes si i was over the moon to still manage to get a bottle i may even re order another one soon before its obsolete

5.0 out of 5 stars Lush and Sexy, 12 Mar 2013
Perfect evening perfume I love this so much, I have been wearing this for years the smell is rich, sexy and slightly musky - not too heavy, just perfect for Evening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dolce and Gabanna Red, 14 Dec 2011
This perfume is so hard to buy in Market Street Shops!..Can't find it anywhere, but it is beautiful, it was excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Sexy!, 8 Dec 2011
First got this fragrance cheep on another online shopping website and fell in love with it instantly.
This is my second bottle and I would recommend it to any one who loves a scent that has staying power and a unique smell.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the smell of D & G Red but they ..., 3 Aug 2014
I love the smell of D & G Red but they have discontinued this product. I have worn this perfume for many years and it has always been manufactured in Italy. I bought 2 when I saw them on Amazon. When they arrived I noticed they were made in Germany. They smell like the original but I wasn't sure so I sent 1 back.

5.0 out of 5 stars dolce & Gabbana, 7 Aug 2013
I just love it, it is my favourite perfume ever. I would highly recommend it to any ladies, that love a strong perfume that is not flowery

5.0 out of 5 stars bad boi, 27 Jun 2013
this perfume is so hard to find, I thought it would be a cheap crappy version however I was wrong its the real deal my favvy :)x

5.0 out of 5 stars she said she was very happy as you can't find this anywhere anymore, 15 July 2014
It;s the old one, for my sister who loves the scent, she said she was very happy as you can't find this anywhere anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Love this perfume, 9 July 2014
Brilliant
Love this perfume. So reasonably priced

Dolce & Gabbana Femme Eau De Toilette Spray 25 ml