5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome
This is my first Cerruti after being a Chanel and Givenchy follower for long time. I must admit that spray lives upto the expectations of house of Cerruti. Its notes are good combinations and settles down very well.
Recommended.
Published on 30 Dec. 2012 by Ashblackhawk

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Perfume
Cerruti 1881 Homme Eau De Toilette Spray is nice and has lasting smell. I use it alternatively with Calvin Klein CKin2U. Both perfumes are good value for money. I bought them for every day use. It feels good to leave for work every morning wearing it.
Published on 20 Jun. 2012 by S. Sadiq Pasha

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Cerruti 1881 Homme Eau de Toilette - 100 ml (Kitchen & Home)
Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love it!!!, 7 Mar. 2011
I wasn't much of a fragrance wearing person because i could never find one that really appealed to me. I tried many different brands including your Calvin Kleins, Armanis, Davidoffs etc. but then i came across this one and instantly fell in love with it. It has a distinctive element to it and recieves many compliments. This is the only fragrance I now buy and the only one I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cerruti 1881 edt for men, 6 Sept. 2011
I have used this product for over 5years now, and believe it to be one of the best I have used throughout my life.
It has a lasting, light fragrance,which is especially nice for evening use.
Females appear to like it, I have been asked on many occasions, and at many differing venues ( including Garden Centres ) what it is that I am using.
At 77yrs of age thats flattering, and I need lots of that, its so good for the ego ! I believe it to be reasonably priced too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says on the tin and for a great price, 2 Dec. 2013
I got this at a great price for my husband who swears by this aftershave it was delivered promptly and in perfect condition very good buy would recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 Jan. 2013
I was really impressed by this perfume.

The summary of this review is that it is a long lasting perfume with strong masculine scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cerruti, 25 Dec. 2013
I always rate Cerruti products highly as I personally think they are a super company that produces a great product at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cerruti aftershave, 10 Jan. 2013
This was bought as a gift for my nephew who told me it was his favourite aftershave - and after smelling it I can see why!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cerruti, 6 July 2011
I've been using this fragrance since it was released. It has a great clean smell and is good for day and evening wear.

It's also great value. I hope they consider stocking the 200 ml size.

5.0 out of 5 stars great smell, 13 Feb. 2014
I love this smell… it makes me smell awesome, like i've spent all day sleeping under an angels armpit (yeah, i know dodgy analogy), but l think you get my drift. The aroma definitely stays with you all day and if you prefer a robust smelling aftershave look no further. I think its well worth the money and is a definite 'keeper' in my book. Meaning i will probably stock up with another bottle as soon as the preceding one runs out. In the pantheon of aftershaves, it maintains a position in my top 10. Gentlemen (and ladies too), i can safely assert that you will not be disappointed if you own this aftershave.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch, 10 July 2012
This Cerruti 1881 is top notch as far as am concerned , its pretty much all i wear, it smells really nice and distinctive only a few sprays is enough to last all night , you can even smell it the next morning if you smell the clothes you were wearing the night before , the girls/ladies like the smell of Cerruti 1881 too.

I first got Cerruti 1881 given to me by a relative one xmas a few years ago , but now i can't find it anywhere except here on amazon so when i start to run low i come here to order some more.

Curruti 1881 is a top notch aftershave. 10/10.

Cerruti 1881 Homme Eau de Toilette - 100 ml