5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmmmm
I love this mens fragrance... not wishy washy as so many are on the market today. It has ooomph and is distinctive. And it also lasts. It is such a personal thing, choice of fragrance/after shave, but for me, smelling this on a man does push the right buttons. Recommended!
Published on 22 Jun 2009 by Dawn

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Cannot say as item was a present, hence 3 star
Published 4 months ago by Tchibs

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmmmm, 22 Jun 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Cerruti 1881 Homme Eau de Toilette Spray - 100 ml (Kitchen & Home)
This is my first Cerruti after being a Chanel and Givenchy follower for long time. I must admit that spray lives upto the expectations of house of Cerruti. Its notes are good combinations and settles down very well.
Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Men's Fragrance, 21 Sep 2012
I suppose this is a review of both the product and transaction. Suffice to say I was really pleased with both. The fragrance is a classic mens eau de toilette, refined, elegant and timeless. Seductive without being overpowering. Smells great on my husband!

Googled around to get the best deal and Amaxon had it, Delivery was unbelievably quick. Highly recommended folks

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love it!!!, 7 Mar 2011
I wasn't much of a fragrance wearing person because i could never find one that really appealed to me. I tried many different brands including your Calvin Kleins, Armanis, Davidoffs etc. but then i came across this one and instantly fell in love with it. It has a distinctive element to it and recieves many compliments. This is the only fragrance I now buy and the only one I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cerruti 1881 edt for men, 6 Sep 2011
I have used this product for over 5years now, and believe it to be one of the best I have used throughout my life.
It has a lasting, light fragrance,which is especially nice for evening use.
Females appear to like it, I have been asked on many occasions, and at many differing venues ( including Garden Centres ) what it is that I am using.
At 77yrs of age thats flattering, and I need lots of that, its so good for the ego ! I believe it to be reasonably priced too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says on the tin and for a great price, 2 Dec 2013
I got this at a great price for my husband who swears by this aftershave it was delivered promptly and in perfect condition very good buy would recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 Jan 2013
I was really impressed by this perfume.

The summary of this review is that it is a long lasting perfume with strong masculine scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cerruti, 25 Dec 2013
I always rate Cerruti products highly as I personally think they are a super company that produces a great product at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cerruti aftershave, 10 Jan 2013
This was bought as a gift for my nephew who told me it was his favourite aftershave - and after smelling it I can see why!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice scent, 6 May 2013
Fresh and fruity, unfortunatley nothing like me, but good value in a nice bottle, suitable for everyday wear. God knows what the top middle and bottom notes are, because to me thats just all gibberish