5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome
This is my first Cerruti after being a Chanel and Givenchy follower for long time. I must admit that spray lives upto the expectations of house of Cerruti. Its notes are good combinations and settles down very well.
Recommended.
Published 23 months ago by Ashblackhawk

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Cannot say as item was a present, hence 3 star
Published 5 months ago by Tchibs

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Cerruti 1881 Homme Eau de Toilette - 100 ml (Kitchen & Home)
Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love it!!!, 7 Mar 2011
I wasn't much of a fragrance wearing person because i could never find one that really appealed to me. I tried many different brands including your Calvin Kleins, Armanis, Davidoffs etc. but then i came across this one and instantly fell in love with it. It has a distinctive element to it and recieves many compliments. This is the only fragrance I now buy and the only one I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cerruti 1881 edt for men, 6 Sep 2011
I have used this product for over 5years now, and believe it to be one of the best I have used throughout my life.
It has a lasting, light fragrance,which is especially nice for evening use.
Females appear to like it, I have been asked on many occasions, and at many differing venues ( including Garden Centres ) what it is that I am using.
At 77yrs of age thats flattering, and I need lots of that, its so good for the ego ! I believe it to be reasonably priced too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says on the tin and for a great price, 2 Dec 2013
I got this at a great price for my husband who swears by this aftershave it was delivered promptly and in perfect condition very good buy would recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 Jan 2013
I was really impressed by this perfume.

The summary of this review is that it is a long lasting perfume with strong masculine scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cerruti, 25 Dec 2013
I always rate Cerruti products highly as I personally think they are a super company that produces a great product at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cerruti aftershave, 10 Jan 2013
This was bought as a gift for my nephew who told me it was his favourite aftershave - and after smelling it I can see why!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cerruti, 6 July 2011
I've been using this fragrance since it was released. It has a great clean smell and is good for day and evening wear.

It's also great value. I hope they consider stocking the 200 ml size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husbands favourite, 26 Feb 2014
Janey Noble (Oxfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This is my husbands favourite cologne (and I love him wearing it) and so I was delighted to find it at such a good price. A genuine bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fragrance., 16 Aug 2014
Amazon come up trumps yet again with their fast delivery policy. As for the Cologne..GREAT..!! A really nice subtle smell. Not at all overpowering. I have had Cerutti before but a different name (which escapes me). However, I am very pleased with this one and no doubt will be buying more in the future.

Cerruti 1881 Homme Eau de Toilette - 100 ml