5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome
This is my first Cerruti after being a Chanel and Givenchy follower for long time. I must admit that spray lives upto the expectations of house of Cerruti. Its notes are good combinations and settles down very well.
Recommended.
Published on 30 Dec. 2012 by Ashblackhawk

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Cannot say as item was a present, hence 3 star
Published 6 months ago by Tchibs

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Cerruti 1881 Homme Eau de Toilette - 100 ml (Kitchen & Home)
Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love it!!!, 7 Mar. 2011
I wasn't much of a fragrance wearing person because i could never find one that really appealed to me. I tried many different brands including your Calvin Kleins, Armanis, Davidoffs etc. but then i came across this one and instantly fell in love with it. It has a distinctive element to it and recieves many compliments. This is the only fragrance I now buy and the only one I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cerruti 1881 edt for men, 6 Sept. 2011
I have used this product for over 5years now, and believe it to be one of the best I have used throughout my life.
It has a lasting, light fragrance,which is especially nice for evening use.
Females appear to like it, I have been asked on many occasions, and at many differing venues ( including Garden Centres ) what it is that I am using.
At 77yrs of age thats flattering, and I need lots of that, its so good for the ego ! I believe it to be reasonably priced too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says on the tin and for a great price, 2 Dec. 2013
I got this at a great price for my husband who swears by this aftershave it was delivered promptly and in perfect condition very good buy would recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 Jan. 2013
I was really impressed by this perfume.

The summary of this review is that it is a long lasting perfume with strong masculine scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cerruti, 25 Dec. 2013
I always rate Cerruti products highly as I personally think they are a super company that produces a great product at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cerruti aftershave, 10 Jan. 2013
This was bought as a gift for my nephew who told me it was his favourite aftershave - and after smelling it I can see why!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cerruti, 6 July 2011
I've been using this fragrance since it was released. It has a great clean smell and is good for day and evening wear.

It's also great value. I hope they consider stocking the 200 ml size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husbands favourite, 26 Feb. 2014
Janey Noble (Oxfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This is my husbands favourite cologne (and I love him wearing it) and so I was delighted to find it at such a good price. A genuine bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars When scrolling through the many choices and coming across Cerruti 1881 I remembered how much I had liked it previously and immed, 5 Jan. 2015
R. Hutchinson (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I had used this aftershave many years ago and had forgotten about the brand. When scrolling through the many choices and coming across Cerruti 1881 I remembered how much I had liked it previously and immediately made a purchase. I was not disappointed. It has its own unique fragrance which is quite long lasting and is in a spray bottle, which I much prefer. 100 ml will last me for quite some time.

Cerruti 1881 Homme Eau de Toilette - 100 ml