5.0 out of 5 stars Brill
Bought this for my mum for Christmas as this is her favorite perfume and is usually very expensive but she was made up and i got it for £20 cheaper than in the shops. I was a little concerned after reading some of the reviews about the packaging being damaged but mine was perfect and she is none the wiser that i got it online!
Published 14 months ago by Kaeli

2.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas Bargain or have I been had?!
Published 4 months ago by Miss C L Gill

2.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas Bargain or have I been had?!, 16 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Toilette for Women - 50 ml (Personal Care)
At first glance the products looks perfect (a bargain compared to buying the same product on the high street) however, when I looked closer it became clear that the bottom seal has been tampered with - it has been carefully cut and sellotaped back together. I have bought this as a Christmas present so I hope when the recipient opens it she will not be disappointed...but looking at the rest of the reviews I'm not going to hold my breath!

1.0 out of 5 stars bottle tampered and watered down., 20 Sept. 2013
genuine bottle but tampered with and quite obvious that this has being watered down, save the hassle and buy from a genuine store.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about authenticity !, 11 Oct. 2013
The facts are the plastic seal around the tin had been sliced open allowing the top to taken off and replaced. This meant the tin opened without me undoing the seal. This raised my suspicions, now the subjective bit. My wife compared this new bottle with one which was nearly empty. It didn't smell the same and the new bottles fragrance wore off very quickly. Don't know if it's fake or watered down but very cheap for a 100ml bottle. Back in the packaging and on its way back to amazon, no problem getting refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY! PRODUCT TAMPERED WITH!!!, 28 Nov. 2014
Don't buy this perfume! its been opened and tampered with, it doesn't smell the same, it smells of alcohol and bath soap! I have used the genuine perfume most of my adult life and never has it brought me out in a rash like it has tonight! pictures have been taken and complaint made to amazon!!! so disappointed in the seller and product!!

2.0 out of 5 stars poor packaging, 4 Aug. 2013
The bottle had leaked into the tin,so10 to15ml were lost. The product itself my wife loves, just poor packaging let the product down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 12 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the BEST!, 6 Jan. 2012
Amazon Fanatic! "E" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Further to a previous review where a buyer said this perfume was tired and outdated???????? How can this perfume be outdated? Channel N0 5 maybe, but not this, never! This Is still, and always will be the best fragrance for women ever made (next to Coco Channel Mesdemoiselle). Every time I wear it I have so many compliments and I feel so lifted by the scent, it is AMAZING and so sexy! And I am not tired and outdated :/ This is young, vibrant and sensual and just the best! I loveeeeeeeeeeee it and am running low of my 100ml bottle :( I will definitely be buying more. I buy mine from a High Street store, around £70, so quite pricey, but worth every penny in my opinion!!!!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice smell, cheap BUT..., 20 May 2013
Nice smell blah blah delivery good but packaging disappointing, although the bottle was fine, the bottom of the tin (which is wrapped in plastic to prevent people from opening) had been removed and in its place was glue from a hot glue gun I'm guessing. This obviously gives doubts as to its integrity of being legit or if its been used previously.

If it wasn't for it being days before christmas at the time of buying it, I would have sent it back. AVOID.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jean paul GautierEau de toilette, 17 Feb. 2012
Well packaged arrived in time and the content is as good as it always has been.Saves the hassle of getting into the center of town and buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jean Paul Gaultier, 21 Feb. 2010
Mrs. J. Swift (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
Of course, this is the very best perfume on earth. SO many people ask what I'm wearing as it's so distinctive. This is my all time favourite perfume...and any men looking at this review, please do your wife or girlfriend a big favour by buying it fo her. Pure magic!