5.0 out of 5 stars A Gorgeous, Refreshing, Cirtrus Scent from Armani
Published 1 month ago by William Mason

2.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Product?
On receipt of the purchase I had some reservations about the authenticity which continue to this day. The reasons for this are
Published 12 months ago by william mcmillan

2.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Product?, 19 Feb. 2014
(1) that although cellophane wrapped the box had some scraping marks on the edges as if used (2) the writing on the box was an off white, again as if used, and the genuine boxes have grey coloured 'Armani' and white coloured 'Code' just like the picture beside this review! (3) having opened the box the bottle head was black and the genuine ones are grey, as per the picture once again and this top is kind of ill-fitting.

With my doubts rising I got my current bottle out to compare the contents and there is a obvious difference in smell with my new bottle being inferior. Further to this I examined the current bottle and it has a label stuck to the bottom with serial numbers, etc, confirming its validity. Low and behold, the new purchased bottle has nothing.

So, to summarise, taking into account all that has been mentioned, I opine that this purchase is not a genuine article.

Bill McMillan

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gorgeous, Refreshing, Cirtrus Scent from Armani, 1 Jan. 2015
William Mason (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Giorgio Armani Code Eau de Toilette for Men - 50 ml (Personal Care)
My girlfriend bought me this fragrance as a Christmas present. It's a very refreshing, slightly sweet, citrusy scent, primarily of lemon. The manufacturer says that there are base notes of leather and tobacco, but they're hardly detectable. It is not an overpowering fragrance, but it's not so subtle that nobody will notice it, I think that Armani have got the balance of ingredients just right. I work as a solicitor and I'd be more than happy to wear this scent in the office, or going out socially. I used this fragrance for New Year's Eve, spraying it on at about 7.00 p.m., and my girlfriend could smell it on me when I kissed her five hours later to see in the New Year.
I also think that this eau de toilette is very competitively priced. Recommended.
Another gorgeous scent which I received as a Christmas present this year, is Gentlemen Only Intense by Givenchy - GENTLEMEN ONLY GIVENCHY-EDT 100ML. It's not a sweet scent like Armani Code, it's a little bit more musky and out and out masculine than Armani Code, whereas Code is one of those scents which I think actually either sex could wear.
Thank you for reading this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Armani Code, 4 Sept. 2010
This is probably my favorite aftershave out of the ones I own at the moment.

The smell is really subtle, but also long lasting.
Maybe this is a better choice if you're going to be getting close to people, because it's not the sort of smell you pick up on when walking past the person with it on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegantly sweet juice :), 19 Mar. 2010
T. Parthornratt "milkykung" (Lboro, UK) - See all my reviews
Armani Code is a sweet classy romantic fragrance.

After a number of sprays, I start to love Code more and more. I would recommend interested fellows to try it on your skin rather than a paper strip or a sample.

It is genuinely a scent of "Armani Tuxedo". Approximately 7 hours of longevity on my skin.

All in all. A very modern and elegant fragrance by Armani.

Cheers,

2.0 out of 5 stars I just dont think its as strong as it should ..., 1 Sept. 2014
I just dont think its as strong as it should be. Ive had some before from a duty free shop at the airport and it was stronger than this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars fake, 28 Jun. 2013
To good to be true the bottle I got was filled with a weak smelling version avoid like the plague.

5.0 out of 5 stars Desideratum, 7 Oct. 2012
A wonderful eau de toilette that is definitely worth having on the shelf in your bathroom. Draws compliments from females and males. Women love the scent and as a result, men want it. Subtle in its operation, people won't smell you before you enter the room as they will with some aftershaves but they will certainly catch a whiff of it as you pass prompting a pleasant 'mmm'. Lasts well, reasonably priced and you only need a squirt or two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value Scent, 20 Jan. 2010
After smelling this in a magazine I HAD to buy it for my husband, the smell is absolutely gorgeous. I spent 2 days searching the internet for the best deal - this is it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Product brilliant. problem was ordering, 25 Dec. 2014
Product brilliant .problem was ordering .We tried to change order from eau Dr roulette to perfume ,within 1hour but was told product was despatched and could not be altered .So bought the correct product from boots A little dearer but the right one .Will think about the consequences next time .moral of the story buy it elsewhere it might cost a little more ,but under consumers rights you can change it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 4 Mar. 2013
I tried this product in the duty free shop and read the reviews online. Having quickly searched the web to find the best deals I decided to purchase this product from Amazon. Delivery was very quick and well packaged. The fragrance is one of the best and seems to last a long time. Would highly recommend.

Giorgio Armani Code Eau de Toilette for Men - 50 ml