5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshingly different but stunning fragrance that lasts!
I have been a fan of this particular perfume since it's launch a several years ago but have found it is increasingly difficult to get hold of on the high streeet. As such I was delighted to find it on Amazon at a fantastic price.
Published on 3 Dec 2011 by WylieKitt

2.0 out of 5 stars Disliked
Bought this perfume after reading the reviews and should have gone along with the negative ones did not like the smell at all .
I will always buy from a shop now as I think this is a copy.
Gave it away to a friends daughter who seemed to like it.
Published 17 months ago by Beee

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshingly different but stunning fragrance that lasts!, 3 Dec 2011
This review is from: Calvin Klein - CONTRADICTION EDP Vapo 100 (Personal Care)
Amazon customer service was first class as always - the perfume arrived within a couple of days and was securely packaged which, if I'm honest, I was worried about coming through the post! Not excessive packaging but enough to get here safely.
The fragrance itself is stunning and one of my absolute favourites. It's distinctive without being overpowering, refreshing whilst being quite a seductive scent. Infact I can pick up on oceanic and ginger scents which may sound odd but makes for a fantastic fragrance that I get many complimets over. Not too musky or floral either which to me is quite important in a perfume. The fragrance lasts well, particularly in the Eau de Parfum. Let's face it, most of us hate the idea of spending money on perfumes we can't smell despite all that urban myth nonsense about not smelling it being a sign it suits you! I want to smell my perfume and with this I can.
To put you in mind of other fragrances I like, think along the lines of Georgio Armani She, L'eau Dissey Miyake, Kenzo Flower, Calvin Klein Obsession (but only when really going out!) and that might help you decide.
To summarise a gorgeous sensual yet refreshing fragrance that comes top of my list!

5.0 out of 5 stars The real Deal, 10 May 2012
This review is from: Calvin Klein - CONTRADICTION EDP Vapo 100 (Personal Care)
Happy with this product. To the people who commented on it being made by coty,These are the people that make this product for the companys who sell it,Go Google it and you will see. I can confirm this product is not Fake.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Contradiction, 20 Nov 2011
This review is from: Calvin Klein - CONTRADICTION EDP Vapo 100 (Personal Care)
Very quick efficient delivery. Very good value for money. Used it quite alot. Not too heavy for everyday wear. Never tried this perfume before but would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars a perfume to remember, 8 Nov 2010
This review is from: Calvin Klein - CONTRADICTION EDP Vapo 100 (Personal Care)
I have been buying Calvin Klein's Contradiction Eau de Parfum for my wife for many years. It is a memorable perfume which always smells so entrancing and mystical. Many others compliment her on her choice of perfume.100ml size is fantastic value.

4.0 out of 5 stars sexy perfume!!!, 29 Jan 2010
This review is from: Calvin Klein - CONTRADICTION EDP Vapo 100 (Personal Care)
I love this perfume and wear it for all occations. Even bought it for my mum for xmas, and everyone comments on how nice u smell.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disliked, 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein - CONTRADICTION EDP Vapo 100 (Personal Care)
I will always buy from a shop now as I think this is a copy.
Gave it away to a friends daughter who seemed to like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered on Thursday, arrived the next day., 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein - CONTRADICTION EDP Vapo 100 (Personal Care)
I adore this perfume, have worn it for 10 years or more. There isn't a perfume on this planet I would use in place of this, its wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars daughter thrilled to bits, 26 Dec 2010
This review is from: Calvin Klein - CONTRADICTION EDP Vapo 100 (Personal Care)
Bought for my 23 year old daughter, who can be extremely fussy about perfumes. Thought I would take a chance and buy something she hadn't tried before. She absolutely loves it and we both think the bottle design is classy and unique.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Contradiction, 17 Jun 2010
T. Maccorquodale (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Calvin Klein - CONTRADICTION EDP Vapo 100 (Personal Care)
Product was as described, good value for money, delivered safely and on time. A great gift.

2.0 out of 5 stars Contradiction, 22 Dec 2011
This review is from: Calvin Klein - CONTRADICTION EDP Vapo 100 (Personal Care)
I'm not convinced that this is the original recipe of the perfume. I've worn Contradiction for years and as soon as i sprayed it i thought it smelled different - but only very subtly different. I immediately looked at the bottom of the bottle and noticed that it now says "Coty" and not Calvin Klein! I should've known at 20.00 a bottle! Wearable, but it doesn't give me the same buzz.

Calvin Klein - CONTRADICTION EDP Vapo 100