4.0 out of 5 stars Good for getting back into shape, 9 Sept. 2006
K. Daniel - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cindy Crawford: A New Dimension [DVD] (DVD)
I had my baby 11 weeks ago and have been keen to start excercising again but have not felt up to it until now.

I was prety fit before I got pregnant and have the 'Shape Your Body' DVD which I used to do all the time - it is great!

This DVD is perfect for me at the moment because I'm so unfit and have to take it fairly slow as I had a c-section. The DVD allows you to start off gently and gradually work your way up to a harder work out.

I started off doing workout A, which is 10 mins of very gentle excercise and streching and now I can do workout A & B together which gives me a good 20 minute workout, without totally knackering me. Not quite ready for workout C yet but hopefully I'll get there soon!

I would recommend this to you if you want a gentle re-introduction to excercise but it may be too easy for you if you did a lot of excercise before having your baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous. gave me muscles and confidence aplenty!, 11 Nov. 2008
This review is from: Cindy Crawford: A New Dimension [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this video purely because i found it cheap in a charity shop. not having had a baby, i thought "oh no!" when i got it home, cant be any good for me. how wrong. i did it approx 5 times a week for 6 -8 weeks and one day i tried a top on in a changing room and noticed extreemly defined muscles on my arms in the mirror. my legs felt strong and my tummy was definately on the way there! i felt like i could handle anything life threw at me, so it must have given me a mental lift as well. the routines were interesting and easy to learn and kathy has a no nonsense attitude about getting it all done with minimum fuss. silly me, i stopped doing it, and along with that the benefits have gone. buy it, and do it, thats my advice!

5.0 out of 5 stars A new dimension review, 18 Oct. 2007
Leyla "vitalina" (Zurich, Switzerland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cindy Crawford: A New Dimension [DVD] (DVD)
I would recomend this dvd to any mom who wants to have an amazing and sexy body after having a child and of course to fit in those pair of jeans. the exercise have been explained very nicely. Cindy Crawford is a woman who you can trust and relate to. She is always had a very toned and womanly shape. I lost my weight and toned myself in about 2 months of doing 6 times a week her 40 mins routine(complex C). I feel good now and continue my regim with her other dvds. give it a try. Wish you the best!

5.0 out of 5 stars I am extremely unfit after my second child and bad eating/exercise habits so this was ideal to get me ..., 15 April 2015
This review is from: Cindy Crawford: A New Dimension [DVD] (DVD)
used this on vhs years ago after my first child its in three stages, I am extremely unfit after my second child and bad eating/exercise habits so this was ideal to get me back to fitness. Its safe as designed for after pregnancy but don't let that fool you it really does improve your fitness very quickly. Very effective workout for anyone unfit wanting to get back into exercise. On workout C now, its hard but really effective and doable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 2 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Cindy Crawford: A New Dimension [DVD] (DVD)
This is a DVD I keep coming back to. I got it on video first and then bought it as DVD as it was so good. Brilliant for after baby is born and I am still using it after baby number 2 and 2 years after that. Motivates you to keep going.

5.0 out of 5 stars a new dimension cindy crawford, 9 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Cindy Crawford: A New Dimension [DVD] (DVD)
i had this on video 10 yrs ago after having my first child.I felt it really toned my body as the workouts aim at every part of your body.it is easy and enjoyable to do and shows great results. Yvonne age 38 mum of 3

Cindy Crawford: A New Dimension [DVD]
Cindy Crawford: A New Dimension [DVD] by Cindy Crawford (DVD - 2005)
Used & New from: £7.22