Size: 100 ml|Change

on 20 May 2014
The product was received very fast and looks legit. I compared it to originals on the official site, the packaging is of high quality etc. Now the issue I have, to no one’s fault but my own, I never knew the difference between Eau De Toilette and Eau De Parfum. Essentially it means a difference in strength, in concentration. Eau De Toilette = a weaker smell than Eau De Parfum. I only figured this out while buying my girlfriend some recently. So this Eau De Toilette option is good if you need a subtle spray after shaving, after a shower, just before going out etc. but if you want it to last all day then go for a Eau De Parfum option.
33 comments|50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2014
When I compare this to the one I had it turn out to be fake as well. Points to note the spray lever should have the word FCUK written on it right where my finger is and it doesn't smell right.
review image
on 8 April 2014
very good value nice scent and very large ammount ,brand new and sealed condition.perfect gift for growing nephew.i hear it was good
on 8 April 2014
I bought this as a birthday present. He had never had this fragrance before and he absolutely loves it. Clean fresh smell not overpowering and I approve too. Excellent value for the money.
on 12 January 2013
The smell could be a little stronger but its FCUK Him For 10 quid and its got a good smell worth buying. You get a big spray bottle of it too which will last a good while for the everyday guy. Would recommend :)
on 4 November 2014
Smells nice and the scent lasts for a decent amount of time, although the plastic casing around the glass is seriously cheap, tacky and ugly, it's even horrible to touch.. I prized mine apart using a screwdriver and binned the tacky plastic, now left with a smaller and nicer looking glass case only, much better.
on 8 December 2012
great product arrived quick
great smell last a long time
i like it so do other people
great comments made
on 3 February 2013
I order this product which turned up very quickly with now problems good value for money. would recommend to others
on 20 April 2013
Used it many times hence I keep coming back for more, at that price would'nt you do the same ! smells good
on 3 September 2015
Not only does it smell 'off', the 'off' smell vanishes within an hour, which is a good thing, believe me. I've had this scent before and it definitely didn't smell like this. Old stock, Amazon?