5.0 out of 5 stars Perfume
Clinique Aromatics Elixir Spray 25 ml

This perfume is lovely. Really satisfied with the service received by Cheap Smells, Price good and the delivery excellent. Would certainly buy from them again.
Published on 21 April 2010 by Mrs. A. K. Heatley

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as good as expected
I love Clinique Aromatics and have been wearing It for years and have bought it from Amazon previously, but I'm not convinced that his product is the eau de parfum as I have purchased before because although it smells as aromatics should it doesn't last as long in terms of the smell lasting for hours as it should.
Published on 30 Mar. 2012 by J L

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfume, 21 April 2010
Mrs. A. K. Heatley (Preston U.K.) - See all my reviews
Clinique Aromatics Elixir Spray 25 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as good as expected, 30 Mar. 2012
J L (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clinique Aromatics Elixir Eau de Parfum Spray for Women - 25 ml (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks like second hand goods, 16 Dec. 2011
Avoid this at all costs. Buy it from a shop instead. When it arrived, it had no cellophane wrap on it and looked like it had been in someone's pocket for a week. The box was crumpled and crushed. Probably a return from someone else. I spoke to "Customer Services" with their faux-american accents and they said they would send me another.
I advised them to check the goods were not shoddy before sending them to me and guess what? Exactly the same. What a shambles. If they don't keep this in stock, I'd prefer it if they said so rather than apparently scouring the floor of their warehouse for sub-standard used goods. They kindly sent me a returns slip that they expect me to pay postage for. This was supposed to be an Xmas present and after wasting a week of my life, I will now have to go to a shop after all.Bad show Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit strong on first whiff but okay, 10 Dec. 2010
V Batty (Doncaster) - See all my reviews
I have to say that I bought this for myself because the spray that had been bought for me was just too good to wear everyday so I bought this. I was introduced to it when a colleague used to wear it and it seemed so subtle. On me it seemed a bit strong on first wearing, as is any scent when your nose first lights on it. However, my nose is now back to normal and I like it enormously, especially when a bit gets on my collar or scarf and I find myself continually having a sniff to catch the fragrance. I shall start buying again when this is used up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clinique, 30 April 2011
I've worn this perfume (Clinique Aromatics Elixir) for the past 21 years and have never tired of it; I've tried other perfumes over the years but have never found one to surpass it. It is unique and very recognisable, friends and colleagues regularly commenting on it in a positive way.

1.0 out of 5 stars letdown by Amazon, 8 Feb. 2011
This product did not arrive wrapped in cellophane and had been clearly opened and used before we received it.
After using Amazon for many years its quite clear there is some need for Amazon to check their products before they send them out, unfortunatley as this was a present we did not have enough time to return it.
The product it ok the star rating is for Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Clinique perfume, 7 April 2013
William Mackay "Billmac" (West Calder U.k.) - See all my reviews
Seems a poor product, compared to similar product purchased locally, did not appear to be the genuine perfume,as my wife said

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit like marmite, 1 Jun. 2011
This is my mums favourite perfume, she absolutely loves the scent and credit where credits's due, unlike most this perfume really lasts the day long, she gets many compliments on how lovely she smells and many women seem to really love this perfume.
Then there are some, like myself, that absolutely can't stand it, although we do seem to be in the minority. I find this perfume to be harsh and overpowering, so much so that if she borrows a scarf when wearing this perfume I let her keep it, if we're going to be in a car together I make her wear a different perfume, and when my mum went for blood tests recently the nurse identified the scent of elixir as soon as my mum wafted into the room and had to get a different nurse to take the samples. It seems you either really love it or really hate it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clinique Aromatics Elixir, 2 Oct. 2011
I just love this product, it was a reasonable price and arrived very quickly. Well done! I will continue to order my perfumes from you.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my number one favourite perfume, 22 Dec. 2012
M. Whitaker "Maggie" (Herts ,UK) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love this fragrance.... I started wearing it around 10 years ago, I have always worn clinque make-up, and got a free gift with a purchase one time, which included a 4ml bottle of Elixir, I was smitten from the first spray...

I like Estee Lauder, Yves Saint Laurent, and Lancome perfumes, and every so often go for a change, but always end up coming back to this..

I always, always have people stop and ask me what fragrance I am wearing,when I have this perfume on and if I have run out, or have changed perfumes at times, and find a scarf in my drawer with this fragrance on it, It just makes me want a bottle again.

Personally, I can't recommend this enough, there seems to be more people that like this, than don't, so you can't go wrong. It is strong, and you don't need a lot at all, I always used to laugh when I wore it to work, as my colleagues would always say, they knew I was in, before they saw me, as they smelt my perfume first, but it was always positive comments, - what girl doesn't like, being complimented on her choice of perfume?