5.0 out of 5 stars Fab perfume
This has to be my favourite perfume ever - have loved it for ages - and when I saw the offer on Amazon it was just TOO good to be missed, it was a fraction of the price elsewhere - free delivery too - and fast. Well done Amazon.
Published on 18 Jan. 2011 by Mrs. Maureen Ball

1.0 out of 5 stars Received a fake product :(
Really really disappointed, I bought the 100ml bottle here from "Red Label Outlet" on Amazon and there is no doubt that it is a fake product that I received.
Published 6 months ago by E. S. L.

1.0 out of 5 stars Received a fake product :(, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Calvin Klein Eternity Moment Eau de Parfum for Women - 100 ml (Personal Care)
The first warning sign was the lid- it didn't have the right lid, it was the wrong shape and didn't fit properly, like it was too small to fit on and had to use a bit of force to take it off and on, definitely not normal.
Then I sprayed the perfume and it was totally different, I mean it was NOTHING like the real perfume. I have been buying Eternity Moment for years and I know the scent well, but I have never smelled anything like this. It just smelled like pure alcohol. It was horrible, literally just alcohol and no other scent. I thought it might get better after the initial spray dried, but there was absolutely no scent remaining on my skin anyway! Normally this perfume lasts for hours, not less than a minute.
So all in all was a waste of money for a bad fake. So disappointed as this was the first time buying perfume from amazon.
The only consolation is that it was easy to return it and get a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab perfume, 18 Jan. 2011
Mrs. Maureen Ball "Sookee" (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars to have for an eternity., 20 July 2012
Ive used this perfume now for three years after my best friend gave me some of hers.its the most divine,heavently scented perfume ive ever used and i simply adore it.i ran out of it a few months ago and couldnt find the 100mls bottle anywhere till i seen it on amazon,needless to say ive placed an order for it,its a long lasting fragrance and stays fresh all day,its a purchase you will not regret i can assure you.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Ideal Gift, 3 Dec. 2012
M. Dowden (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I bought this perfume for my mother, who has never heard of or used this before, and she is more than pleased. With apparently a base note of musk, middle note of Chinese pink peony, and a top note of lychee, this gives a rosy floral aroma. A nice smell that stays noticeable for hours, this is an ideal present for a woman who wants something a bit more sophisticated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely summery smell, 28 Aug. 2012
This is a lovely perfume and smells much softer than "Eternity" which I feel is a bit leafy in the fragrance! It lasts for ages and the price here for 100mls is well worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Eternity, 25 Nov. 2009
The suppliers pay 1st class attention to their customers and shall definitely use them again

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 11 May 2013
I bought this originally for my Mum, to send to her in Spain. After traipsing to the Post Office, they would not let me send it because it was liquid. Damn! - so I gained a bottle of perfume. It is actually lovely. A lasting fragrance for at least 4 hours, delicate but not overpowering.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 16 Nov. 2014
It one of my favourite perfume, smell great just right for summer but then had been using it a lot lately as I miss the smell so much. Great price, iam I had another look on this site as it was so cheap, arrival quick and package well too. Going to last me a while with this size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love is forever, Eternity says 'I Love You', 10 Jun. 2015
I bought this for my wife at Christmas, not a main present but rather to show my appreciation for her as a feminine romantic being, my soul mate, if you like, not 'simply' my wife. It smells wonderful, she really liked it and so I unhesitatingly give it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely scent, 18 April 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This seems more floral based than the original which I prefer. Thought I would purchase this as I smelt it on a colleague and thought it was lovely. The fragrance lasts long on skin and its a very good price. Highly recommended!