5.0 out of 5 stars Fab perfume
This has to be my favourite perfume ever - have loved it for ages - and when I saw the offer on Amazon it was just TOO good to be missed, it was a fraction of the price elsewhere - free delivery too - and fast. Well done Amazon.
Published on 18 Jan 2011 by Mrs. Maureen Ball

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
I had not experienced this fragrance before i purchased it on Amazon and bought it because it was on offer and it would be a change from my usual classic fragrances that i usually stick to,such as Estee Lauder and Channel.Although not one i will be rushing out to buy in a hurry it will be okay to wear in summer through the day,the fragrance i found did not last very long...
Published 2 months ago by alana

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab perfume, 18 Jan 2011
Mrs. Maureen Ball "Sookee" (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely summery smell, 28 Aug 2012
This is a lovely perfume and smells much softer than "Eternity" which I feel is a bit leafy in the fragrance! It lasts for ages and the price here for 100mls is well worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite, 17 Nov 2013
Just couldn't resist buying this at this price, lovely fresh smell, I always get comments when I wear this perfume about how nice it is.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good scent, 8 Jan 2011
R. Luther (UK) - See all my reviews
I gave it to my wife for her birthday and she seems very pleased with it. What more can I say?!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely as usual, 13 Jan 2014
I always get compliments and nice comments when I wear this, so I will keep ordering / requesting as a gift until the compliments stop flowing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea....but I can't fault the service, 12 Nov 2013
Charlotte (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I thought this would be more like the original CK Eternity scent, however it is very different and not to my liking.

It's not the end of the world though as someone I know wears it so they have kindly given me a tenner for it!!

All in all a great service re: the delivery time and packaging.

A faultless service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 Sep 2012
I bought this as a gift for my girlfriend. I prefer this over the first Eternity version. We both like it and the price is great for the size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 22 Nov 2011
Never used this perfume before I was really pleased with it,it has a lovely flowery summer smell,alot cheaper than beauty shops,websites, would purchase more of this perfume when I run out of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful scent, 30 Sep 2012
Brought this a present for my mum she usually loves cool waters thought i would get her a change. She really loves it however dont wear too much as it is parfume and the scent is quiet strong but light with sweet smells of vanilla

5.0 out of 5 stars A great staple product to include in a girly parcel, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Eternity Moment Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 50 ml (Personal Care)
As long as this perfume is included in a gift, my daughter is estatic,as she never has enough. Loves it!

ARRAY(0xabe88f30)