5.0 out of 5 stars to have for an eternity.
Published on 20 July 2012 by hmtc.

2.0 out of 5 stars weak
I always wear this perfume but I always buy it from a proper fragrance shop. But thought I would buy this one as was alot cheapeer but wish I didn't bother as straight away I could tell it was weaker, the smell didn't even last an hour never mind the whole day. Know wonder it's cheap it's knockoff. Don't buy waste of money
Published 2 months ago by gemma

5.0 out of 5 stars to have for an eternity., 20 July 2012
Ive used this perfume now for three years after my best friend gave me some of hers.its the most divine,heavently scented perfume ive ever used and i simply adore it.i ran out of it a few months ago and couldnt find the 100mls bottle anywhere till i seen it on amazon,needless to say ive placed an order for it,its a long lasting fragrance and stays fresh all day,its a purchase you will not regret i can assure you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab perfume, 18 Jan 2011
Mrs. Maureen Ball "Sookee" (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This has to be my favourite perfume ever - have loved it for ages - and when I saw the offer on Amazon it was just TOO good to be missed, it was a fraction of the price elsewhere - free delivery too - and fast. Well done Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely summery smell, 28 Aug 2012
This is a lovely perfume and smells much softer than "Eternity" which I feel is a bit leafy in the fragrance! It lasts for ages and the price here for 100mls is well worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Nov 2012
Lovely fragrance and lasts most of the day. I took a gamble with this one but it really is a lovely scent

5.0 out of 5 stars An Ideal Gift, 3 Dec 2012
M. Dowden (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I bought this perfume for my mother, who has never heard of or used this before, and she is more than pleased. With apparently a base note of musk, middle note of Chinese pink peony, and a top note of lychee, this gives a rosy floral aroma. A nice smell that stays noticeable for hours, this is an ideal present for a woman who wants something a bit more sophisticated.

4.0 out of 5 stars Eternity, 25 Nov 2009
The suppliers pay 1st class attention to their customers and shall definitely use them again

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite, 17 Nov 2013
Just couldn't resist buying this at this price, lovely fresh smell, I always get comments when I wear this perfume about how nice it is.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good scent, 8 Jan 2011
R. Luther (UK) - See all my reviews
I gave it to my wife for her birthday and she seems very pleased with it. What more can I say?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent Calvin Klein perfume, 27 July 2014
Excellent price for the genuine product. The scent is lovely, sort of like a weaker but sharper version of Lancome's La vie est belle. If you like Calvin Klein's Euphoria you will almost certainly like this too. Lasting power is decent but not exceptional. Would be a great daytime scent for any time of year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Yes!, 8 Mar 2014
Tony Withers (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
My favourite perfume (not on me) which is so evocative and sensual. It is long lasting and practical and was well packed on arrival. You can't get better at this price.