on 8 April 2014
Cannot beat the amazing price for such a quality product. Shipping super fast too. Wouldn't consider buying this anywere else now, you can actually find places selling the same product for 3 times as much money for a smaller sized bottle.

Highly recommend.
on 19 January 2013
Amazing!! I love it. Delivery was very fast taking into account the adverse weather conditions. The scent of the perfume is absolutely wonderful, I have worn this for many years and never seem to grow out of it.
on 13 May 2016
Christmas present for my wife, great price and fast delivery and she loves it, she also use Samsara and Zibeline, and Obsession and Secret Obsession so is fairly particular of the type of perfumes she uses.
on 23 August 2013
It's difficult to get this product in the store, so with this price the Amazon wins many customers. I love it!
on 19 May 2013
Is what it says on the box!!!

Arrived quickly.... good price.

This was a bargain!!!!!!!

Thanks...This is definitely the real thing
on 18 December 2013
I always know that there will delight on my daughter's face when I produce this at Chritmas I buy it every year for her and she chuckles with glee.
on 2 February 2014
I got this for my boyfriend's mom's 50th and she loved it. She's been using it for years. Good price and swift delivery, very pleased!
on 17 January 2014
This is hard to get in the shops so amazon come top for the price I paid for this gorgeous perfume. Love it
on 21 March 2014
A gift for my mum... It totally lasts the whole day. Will recommend.Packaging was'nt very fantastic as it was bouncing around in the pack.
on 25 June 2014
I was very pleased with price and it was despatched quickly
I would recommend this lovely scent for day and evening

See one answered question