5.0 out of 5 stars great for vegetarians
My family LOVES this item! We are vegetarian and this makes a nice protein supplement. I mix this in our morning shakes and even my kids love it.
Published 7 months ago by Deanna L. Melin

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocking - do not buy this product!!!
Shocked to find when I received my purchase that there is a WARNING on the side of the tub that says, WARNING THIS PROCUCT CONTAINS A CHEMICAL THAT IS KNOW TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM.

Published on 31 Oct 2011 by Longers555

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocking - do not buy this product!!!, 31 Oct 2011

I am discusted that you are selling this proiduct with no warning under the product listing and would like someone to contact me to arrange collection of the unopened product and then give me a full refund, at this point I will be happy to remove this post.

Mike Longthorn

5.0 out of 5 stars great for vegetarians, 16 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: Jarrow Formulas Brown Rice Protein Concentrate, Vanilla Flavor, 1.1 Pound (Personal Care)
Great taste, mixes well and high amount of protein + organic! I mix it with almond milk and drink it once or twice a day!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brown Rice Protein, 10 Aug 2013
Good product.Unfortunately whey protein does not agree with my stomach so I have to resort to vegetarian alternatives.The first time I tasted this I was almost sick. I actually felt a little queasy for the rest of the day. The mistake I made was to mix this with cold milk thinking that the powder tasted of vanilla. I managed to finish of the remainder of the tub by mixing it with cold lucozade sport.Use a proper shaker,mixing with a fork in a cup does not work as good. After trying other brown rice,pea and egg protein powders I can safely assure you this is probably one of the easiest to mix.I hardly notice any taste at all from the powder. Does not take very long to get used to the taste if you mix it properly. This is my third tub.
As far as gains I am unsure as my diet sucks beyond belief.

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic, 11 May 2013
Nice malty flavour. Best blended with milk and fruit, possibly mixed with other protein powders or yogurts. Not sweetened, so you can adjust it yourself according to taste and preffered sweetener, or just leave as is.