on 10 June 2009
I bought this when I was getting things ready for our new puppy Max and was pleased when it arrived as the quality was good and item was exactly as described. Max really likes it but mostly he spends time charging around with it and chewing it all the time. I have been amazed how the blanket has stood up to the rough treatment it gets and it looks as good now as when we bought it, washing really well keeping its softness and shape. All in all a really good buy.
on 12 April 2010
These blankets are excellent. Wash up lovely and great in the tumble dryer. Lovely and soft too. Good value.
on 10 January 2010
We have two of these (black and beige) which we put on the sofas during the day, and then over the dogs at night for a little extra warmth. They are a good size and nice and fleecy!
on 23 April 2009
My dog loves his new blanket. He is either cozying up on the couch or in his bed with it. It is a really good size, and good quality.
on 25 June 2013
looking at the picture you would think that's what you will get,(yes it does say colour may vary,and I thought they ment shade) try bright pink .
It stands out like my bulldogs bo$&%@ ks, did email but more or less got told its down to me now so its in the bin now.
YOU SHOULD BE SHOWN ALL THE COLOURS YOU COULD RECIEVE SO YOU KNOW FIRST ,WASTE OF MONEY.
on 10 February 2014
It's fine for my cats to lie on but I personally was disappointed that I didn't get the beige pawed blanket shown in the picture, I got a dirty grey coloured blanket which just doesn't look, aesthetically to my eyes anyway, dull and miserable. The cats, of course, don't care and find it perfectly adequate.
on 7 February 2013
This product is much enjoyed by our new pups. We use it as a throw over seats and it hasnt been chewed to bits to date.
We have a few of these around the house; they can be folded up to fit cat beds to provide a little bit more padding, but are also useful to throw across the end of the bed during the day (where one of the cats will usually sleep no matter how many beds they have designed for their comfort) to protect against too much fur build-up on the covers. When the kittens were young, they also provided a good barrier to claws against leather furniture (although cat claws always seem to find their way through...). We also find them useful to protect the back of the car when cat carriers are on the seat, as well as to wrap a cat when needing comfort.

They wash well and are virtually dry as soon as they come out of the machine, which is always useful.
on 18 February 2014
Although this is not the best blanket ever it is cheap, cheerful and does the job. It is as described and arrived promptly.
on 2 October 2013
This blanket is awfull its the size of a tea towel, I have just purchased a new one from Primark its 3 times the size and a very nice blanket, so we were very disappointed, many thanks, Mrs Phyllis Chamberlain. 3 10 2013.

See one answered question